New JB map suggestion: Alkatraz

Hi!
I've seen it in rotation, and I guess it got removed due to edict problem happened in last versions.

Now map is final release and works just fine.
Hope you like it and sorry for inconviniense? First map non the less,heh

Nazuki

Administrator
Staff member
TF2 Admin
The map is still at 1400+ edicts when empty. Past ~24 players especially with the ridiculous amount of things the map spawns on activation of certain "secrets" will fail.

You really should cut down on the amount of soundscapes and bone physics, taking up 200+ edicts. That's not even mentioning the questionable need of 160 sound entities.

Unless you want to fix that, it can't be used on a server that gets enough traffic to fill completely at times.

The map is still at 1400+ edicts when empty. Past ~24 players especially with the ridiculous amount of things the map spawns on activation of certain "secrets" will fail.

You really should cut down on the amount of soundscapes and bone physics, taking up 200+ edicts. That's not even mentioning the questionable need of 160 sound entities.

Unless you want to fix that, it can't be used on a server that gets enough traffic to fill completely at times.
Ts me again. Cut down some edicts, sounds and fixed minor bugs. If you'd look at it again I'd be very happy!