JB moments

Genocider Syo

Put down the Best JB moments here. Here are some.

"Holy shit stop the game" Literally right after, in such a voice that couldn't give less than a shit, Dr Insanity
Broski Hosting A Fabulousness Competition.

Dr. Insanity

Put down the Best JB moments here. Here are some.

"Holy shit stop the game" Literally right after, in such a voice that couldn't give less than a shit, Dr Insanity
Broski Hosting A Fabulousness Competition.
Well literally 90 percent of the reds died when the game started XD

Comm

when everytime i go on jb kids tell me "your hats arent even good" and then i screenshot them my inv from like 6 months ago and they shut up

Dawgicorn

IT WAS THE MOST INTENSE MOMENT OF ALL KAMI HAMI.... HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AND WHEN I GOT TO THE SPY I JUMPED AND DID A 360 then fell to my death

Blitz1763

TF2 Admin
One of those times where spec uses his mic twice in one round for lr. The only word I remember is "Open".
When Catgirl said "No, please stop" after being slapped a bunch of times.
Multiple Mass Pebbles
The times where everyone gets valve rocket launchers.
The times that I rebelled and I killed all or most blus.
The times that I had back when older admins were on (no offense to anyone), when times were more calm...

Genocider Syo

Dat level of cringeyness when scouting says on the server "Maybe I should become admin"

Holy fuck, Some guy named Umbra came onto the server and mass freekilled everyone, Proceeded to leave to avoid punishment

Last edited:
I remember a round like in early 2015 where every single red suicided at the beginning of the round. Like that would happen nowadays ayyy lmao.
There was a similar incident in mid 2015 where every REDs would go to Wipeout in Minecraft and try to commit suicide.

Dat level of cringeyness when scouting says on the server "Maybe I should become admin"

Holy fuck, Some guy named Umbra came onto the server and mass freekilled everyone, Proceeded to leave to avoid punishment
Luckily, it isn't our Umbra.

Edit: Sorry for the double post.

Blitz1763

TF2 Admin

Luckily, it isn't our Umbra.

Edit: Sorry for the double post.
It was music man, he got what he wanted, a perma ban, and said "finally i cant come back to sg, its like i just defeated cancer".

It was music man, he got what he wanted, a perma ban, and said "finally i cant come back to sg, its like i just defeated cancer".
That's why I said it isn't our Umbra. MusicMan has before with using names; Javert and SenorTaco. Umbra would never betray us like that, plus he is on break, I never saw MusicMan as a major problem as “cancer” but just a thorn on our side.

Snowball

When you never play Jailbreak. :D

WesleyTSYW

Yo, despite all the times MusicMan has told me I sound like someone who was born in the ghetto, I did like him. It's a shame to see him gone.