JB moments

♥RizaTiz♥

Recognized Member
Put down the Best JB moments here. Here are some.

"Holy shit stop the game" Literally right after, in such a voice that couldn't give less than a shit, Dr Insanity
Broski Hosting A Fabulousness Competition.

Dr. Insanity

Recognized Member
Put down the Best JB moments here. Here are some.

"Holy shit stop the game" Literally right after, in such a voice that couldn't give less than a shit, Dr Insanity
Broski Hosting A Fabulousness Competition.
Well literally 90 percent of the reds died when the game started XD

Kirito-Kun

Recognized Member
When I used my mic and people went bat shit crazy.

Comm

Recognized Member
when everytime i go on jb kids tell me "your hats arent even good" and then i screenshot them my inv from like 6 months ago and they shut up

Dawgicorn

Recognized Member
IT WAS THE MOST INTENSE MOMENT OF ALL KAMI HAMI.... HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AND WHEN I GOT TO THE SPY I JUMPED AND DID A 360 then fell to my death

♥RizaTiz♥

Recognized Member
Well literally 90 percent of the reds died when the game started XD
But you said it in such a voice that it seemed you couldn't give a fuck
descarga (52).jpg

Cat

Recognized Member
I remember a round like in early 2015 where every single red suicided at the beginning of the round. Like that would happen nowadays ayyy lmao.

Blitz1763

Recognized Member
TF2 Admin
One of those times where spec uses his mic twice in one round for lr. The only word I remember is "Open".
When Catgirl said "No, please stop" after being slapped a bunch of times.
Multiple Mass Pebbles
The times where everyone gets valve rocket launchers.
The times that I rebelled and I killed all or most blus.
The times that I had back when older admins were on (no offense to anyone), when times were more calm...

Tricky

•~•
I remember a round like in early 2015 where every single red suicided at the beginning of the round. Like that would happen nowadays ayyy lmao.
There was a similar incident in mid 2015 where every REDs would go to Wipeout in Minecraft and try to commit suicide.

Tricky

•~•
Dat level of cringeyness when scouting says on the server "Maybe I should become admin"

Holy fuck, Some guy named Umbra came onto the server and mass freekilled everyone, Proceeded to leave to avoid punishment
Luckily, it isn't our Umbra.

Edit: Sorry for the double post.

Blitz1763

Recognized Member
TF2 Admin
Dat level of cringeyness when scouting says on the server "Maybe I should become admin"

Holy fuck, Some guy named Umbra came onto the server and mass freekilled everyone, Proceeded to leave to avoid punishment
Luckily, it isn't our Umbra.

Edit: Sorry for the double post.
It was music man, he got what he wanted, a perma ban, and said "finally i cant come back to sg, its like i just defeated cancer".

Tricky

•~•
It was music man, he got what he wanted, a perma ban, and said "finally i cant come back to sg, its like i just defeated cancer".
That's why I said it isn't our Umbra. MusicMan has before with using names; Javert and SenorTaco. Umbra would never betray us like that, plus he is on break, I never saw MusicMan as a major problem as “cancer” but just a thorn on our side.

Snowball

Recognized Member
When you never play Jailbreak. :D

Yuki

Administrator
Staff member
TF2 Admin
Sounds like somebody who would waste police resource to commit suicide.
Don't ask why that's the first connection i could make.

WesleyTSYW

Recognized Member
Yo, despite all the times MusicMan has told me I sound like someone who was born in the ghetto, I did like him. It's a shame to see him gone.