Jb server !votemenu command

brody#2140

There shouldn't even be a reason to add a !votemenu command to the server, it gives them too much power and also it allows people to false vote, abusing it. This is just shit. And also I feel like players should be nicer and not demean any other people. I just got violated and also discriminated by people talking about my age and they also tall about me to die in a hole. Fix this shit please. I'm begging you

sapphire

Recognized Member
There shouldn't even be a reason to add a !votemenu command to the server, it gives them too much power and also it allows people to false vote, abusing it. This is just shit. And also I feel like players should be nicer and not demean any other people. I just got violated and also discriminated by people talking about my age and they also tall about me to die in a hole. Fix this shit please. I'm begging you
If they are telling you to "die in a hole", you should get screenshots or voice recording of the situation. And votemenu isnt even that overpowering, its at 30 min and requires ~60% (not sure if that is correct) yes.

As for the "bullying issue" I probably can guess why.

Pat

Recognized Member
The vote menu system is for when a staff member cant be on and the people on the server can deal with rule breakers, and if i recall correctly its about 3/4 of the server has to vote yes for the vote to pass.... unlikely the vote is false if it passes, and if it passes and its false you can report the people/person who false voted you ( would obviously need proof if its false, a recording/demo would be the best way). Also if people are harassing you, you can also report that. Record or screenshot it.

sapphire

Recognized Member
We are not your slaves, we have lives. If you are going to devalue us like that, you are not welcome.

Kortex XD

Recognized Member
I'm sorry that you get targetted on JB Andrew, but that's something you gotta deal with. Even if it's a falsevote, you shouldn't ban evade (like I've seen you do multiple times) as it makes the problem worse. If you want to keep playing on SG, I suggest trying to ignore the BS people give you.

brody#2140

I'm sorry that you get targetted on JB Andrew, but that's something you gotta deal with. Even if it's a falsevote, you shouldn't ban evade (like I've seen you do multiple times) as it makes the problem worse. If you want to keep playing on SG, I suggest trying to ignore the BS people give you.
Ok I will

Pat

Recognized Member
If its false votes he should get evidence and report it, but he wouldnt necessarily get in trouble for evading a false vote/ban.