jb votemenu

steam/ ;) hey

yuki kona idc someone who can do this can you make the votes to kick someone for blue less because as of right now it is almost impossible to kick someone.

toocozyy

Unnecessary post
REEEEEEE GIVE ME THE POWER TO DO WHAT I WANT TO PEOPLE WHO DONT DO AS I SAY REEEEEEEEEEEEE
I DONT CARE ABOUT THE CONSEQUENCES OF MAKING IT EASIER TO BAN PEOPLE, I JUST WANT TO BAN PEOPLE REEEEEEEE
*ahem*
REEEEEEEEEE

Crisps

They won't likely do that. Since they lowered it to 85%. Lower abit more and it becomes a fuckfess of falsekicks/bans.

Sethy

JB Votemenu's needed rate to teamban has to stay where it is. If the rate gets lowered. Bad things will most likely will happen. for example. JB Votemenu rate gets lowered. and then a Guard kills a rebeller that disobeyed the orders of the warden. then the rebeller accuses the guard with ''FREEKILL'' And spams the chat. issues a teamban for freekilling meanwhile the guard did his job right. Guard gets teambanned to RED Team unfairly ruining his dreams to be a BLU.

Yuki

Administrator
Staff member
TF2 Admin
Then we'd be back in the situation where there would be literally no way for people to remove a rulebreaker without an admin. As it stands, having the potential to remove a rulebreaker is better than having the potential to remove a legitimate player.

Loki

Recognized Member
TF2 Admin
if theres a freekiller or someone not following rules take a demo, if theres no admin online of course

eggcelent

Recognized Member
Then we'd be back in the situation where there would be literally no way for people to remove a rulebreaker without an admin. As it stands, having the potential to remove a rulebreaker is better than having the potential to remove a legitimate player.
true but votes still never pass so lowering it would be a solid idea

Caillou

Why not place in a cool down between votes? As of right now constant votes can prevent games such as diner or theater from being playable because of ban votes