I finished the cells, speedrun, armory, a couple secrets, and I'm currently working on a second floor/obby.
Could ya'll give me some tips on what to fix?
Update #1: K, so I finished jeopardy and re-textured the cells (thank you ivy and zero1763)
I'll most likely stop all work on mini-games and start thinking about the textures I actually want, not just for the cells but the entire map. I might not be done planning the layout for about 5 days, so just be ready for a December/January release date.
If you REALLY want to know where some specific mini-games/places are just ask me.)
1. Carousel (Sweeper but you ride the spinning plank)
2. Maze (Self-Explanatory)
3. Jeopardy (Self-Explanatory)
4. Speedrun (Self-Explanatory)
5. Deathrun (No RNG doors for you )
6. Bug Catching Removed due to blandness and difficulty making it.
7. Harder Splat (no i do not feel bad get gud)
8. The Pub (Kitchen)
9. Obby (Self-Explanatory)
10. Test Chamber (Aliens will try to find you, pick a room and see if you survive!) <---- basically my more fun version of 9-square
11. Crush Game (Alien Themed), (Self-Explanatory)
12. Pool (Self-Explanatory)
13. Stairway To Heaven (Self-Explanatory)
14. Theater (Self-Explanatory)
15. First Reaction, Last Reaction Room (You can still do it anywhere, but this room is the safest place to do it; so no reds are able to run off.)
16. Bear Trapz (A more "easy" version of minefield, but you die instantly if you touch a bear trap!)
And that's really all hf when it comes out.