jb_bricks

Denied

jb map maker
Well. You would have the health packs that slowly respawn, So rebellers could heal, but not spam heal.

Then you'd have the Medic room that only blu's could open.
I would have to make space for it, but yeah it's a possibility.

Denied

jb map maker
Can I also say that the space in the main cell are is pretty small, making it easier to rush freekillers, but it also gives spy a bit of an advantage in the early game.

AwesomeAim

Recognized Member
Make sure to name your map properly.

ex. jb_bricks_a1 then a2 on the next version and so on. If the name remains stagnant you'll run into issues when it's on a server.

Dawgicorn

Recognized Member
add climb

The Incognito

Recognized Member
Nice looking, i think you need more cells for reds, i don't consider a great idea to have 20 reds in one cell

Denied

jb map maker
Nice looking, i think you need more cells for reds, i don't consider a great idea to have 20 reds in one cell
I've had this complaint before, I don't think it's a problem since the main cell area is so uneventful regarding rebelling. Also other servers(that allow cellwars) will probably benefit from this idea.

The Rare Bird Heavy

Recognized Member
Are you saying I should sacrifice gameplay elements because staff aren't online? Sorry but I'm not here to account for freekillers or rulebreakers. It's not my fault that servers with poor management exists.
I'm saying that it's a stupid idea because it's going to take longer to heal reds, for example

Warden wants to play area with 10 red but they are all hurt, 10 heath packs (unless they are the large one) will not fully heal the reds AND if all of them are hurt it's going to take even longer to fully heal them.

Most of the time the medic room is added is to fully heal reds extremely fast and all at once, having to say, it's to stop medic camping.

How about you make a door to the medic room which only blus could open?

Denied

jb map maker
I'm saying that it's a stupid idea because it's going to take longer to heal reds, for example

Warden wants to play area with 10 red but they are all hurt, 10 heath packs (unless they are the large one) will not fully heal the reds AND if all of them are hurt it's going to take even longer to fully heal them.

Most of the time the medic room is added is to fully heal reds extremely fast and all at once, having to say, it's to stop medic camping.

How about you make a door to the medic room which only blus could open?
The knife pit has a healing feature, if you want faster healing use that.

Denied

jb map maker
Currently working on a deathrun, but I have no trap creativity so this is gonna take a while.

Icy

Keep up the good work!