Loki

Recognized Member
TF2 Admin
Sir you say the map is 100% bricks but I see some text that is not made of bricks please change
Also +support

sapphire

Recognized Member
Minigames are not hard.
Simple map (reminds me of 3~4 maps combined, maybe more).
Has a cat. Has kahoot!. Has nice disco lights (now I can go to dance party virtually)
To me the only problem is the height of things. I'll have you know I'm short and find it diffcult to climb

Would be a nice addition.

Pat

Recognized Member
Minigames are not hard.
Has a cat. Has kahoot!. Has nice disco lights (now I can go to dance party virtually)
To me the only problem is the height of things. I'll have you know I'm short and find it diffcult to climb

didnt say +support cringe!

pnckes

Recognized Member
Minigames are not hard.

I can agree the climb jumps are rather hard and should be reevaluated.. thanks for the feedback

Ivy

Recognized Member
Great map, good to finally see something new.

Loved the addition of a tf_player_attributes to remove double jump in Obby & DR. The unique twists on some minigames that you did are refreshing, particularly Danger Above. The themeing of bricks on -everything- is great, and it definitely keeps up with the map's name.

The minigames overall are well made, and for once, a jailbreak map is shipping with everything properly working. (wow!)

Honestly the only thing I don't really like about this map is the layout - mainly because it's pretty similar to a lot of other maps, although that doesn't deter the map at all. It could use some more detailing in places, and the skybox is a little out of place, but generally the map is good! Can't wait to see more.