Jb_District is getting a Remake

Unicake

If a map is going to have a surf then any server owner who runs the map needs to edit their Cvars..

These are from the server owner of the surf server I used to play on:

(If Yuki does this I might add surf minigames to my maps??)
The surf part on district worked perfectly, it was just challenging with the strafing at the end, but possible.
Before releases I always test all the minigames multiple times to see if it's completable as heavy without any speed boosts, so don't worry about impossible surfs.

Anyways, here's screenshots I forgot to show:
20190113181752_1.jpg

20190113181811_1.jpg

20190113182051_1.jpg
20190113181959_1.jpg

20190113182016_1.jpg

Attachments

• 20190113182051_1.jpg
    20190113182051_1.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 181

Gearthicc

The surf part on district worked perfectly, it was just challenging with the strafing at the end, but possible.
Before releases I always test all the minigames multiple times to see if it's completable as heavy without any speed boosts, so don't worry about impossible surfs.

Anyways, here's screenshots I forgot to show:
View attachment 5311
View attachment 5312
View attachment 5316View attachment 5313
View attachment 5314
I don't know much about TF2 mapping, but from some of the maps I do see playing, I looks really good! Cant wait to see the final product!

Unicake

Didn't post any screenshots in a while because there's nothing worth showing tbh but here's some News:

• Completed Climb (Surf part included)
  • Completed Arena (Rocket Silo)
  • Completed Jeopardy (Music - Turret Wife Serenade from Portal 2)
  • In progress of making Maze
  • ⭐ Added 50% Chance for a Crate with medium-sized Ammo to drop from the sky after a 5Min mark. They can drop in 2 seperate locations (might add more) and make a beeping sound when on the ground. This feature was added to motivate Reds to rebel and make blues do more territory control (also making Blues weaker) and generally making rounds more interesting. These boxes will also tie in to the lore

I also wanted to ask you if an RNG Maze is a good idea. Players told me that making it RNG would be cool, but I'm worried an RNG, Time based minigame could be too hard.

Loki

Recognized Member
TF2 Admin
Didn't post any screenshots in a while because there's nothing worth showing tbh but here's some News:

• ⭐ Added 50% Chance for a Crate with medium-sized Ammo to drop from the sky after a 5Min mark. They can drop in 2 seperate locations (might add more) and make a beeping sound when on the ground. This feature was added to motivate Reds to rebel and make blues do more territory control (also making Blues weaker) and generally making rounds more interesting. These boxes will also tie in to the lore

I also wanted to ask you if an RNG Maze is a good idea. Players told me that making it RNG would be cool, but I'm worried an RNG, Time based minigame could be too hard.
Rng minigames are usually really bad as its not skill that wins. If it was skill + rng then that would be better.

Zero1763

Recognized Member

If by RNG maze you mean like the path isn't just one set path, go for it. It's so fucking boring doing a maze you already know where the exit is