New jb_doomed concept art

Im currently planned on making a Doom (1993) map.

2. jb_doome concept art 2.png

I need some more suggestions to what to add/remove. Im hoping can get a dev build done by late june / early july

Hey Dallen! I love the cell checking idea because it will make rounds go faster and I would add a trivia or fall game. Also Maybe switch sweeper and medic... Just my thoughts!

Looks cool. A few suggestions: move medic to cells in case of freekilling, put health packs near minigames that need them (climb, obby, etc.), and add trivia and theatre.

Pat03

TF2 Admin
Hey Dallen! I love the cell checking idea because it will make rounds go faster and I would add a trivia or fall game. Also Maybe switch sweeper and medic... Just my thoughts!
Was thinking the exact same thing. Also add a trivia for sure and maybe a pipe game??!?!?. Also add Steady Pace and Speed Run ; ( )

Pat03

TF2 Admin
Was thinking the exact same thing. Also add a trivia for sure and maybe a pipe game??!?!?. Also add Steady Pace and Speed Run : ( )
IDK why this posted. :pog: But besides the sweeper and medic switch i think the layout looks good : ( )

im probably going to scrap the doom theme and just make really an anything themed map
later when im better at mapping maybe i'll be back to jb_doomed but for now jb_doomed is on hold