jb_doomed concept art

DallenDestroyer

Im currently planned on making a Doom (1993) map.

jb_doome concept art 2.png

I need some more suggestions to what to add/remove. Im hoping can get a dev build done by late june / early july

egg.

Hey Dallen! I love the cell checking idea because it will make rounds go faster and I would add a trivia or fall game. Also Maybe switch sweeper and medic... Just my thoughts!

Kortex XD

Recognized Member
Looks cool. A few suggestions: move medic to cells in case of freekilling, put health packs near minigames that need them (climb, obby, etc.), and add trivia and theatre.

Pat

Recognized Member
Strafe Race, Checked
Obby, Checked
Climb, Checked
Steady Pace, UM WHERE!!!?!?

Pat

Recognized Member
I know its under construction/being made still but steady pace is great mini game to add ;)

Pat

Recognized Member
Hey Dallen! I love the cell checking idea because it will make rounds go faster and I would add a trivia or fall game. Also Maybe switch sweeper and medic... Just my thoughts!
Was thinking the exact same thing. Also add a trivia for sure and maybe a pipe game??!?!?. Also add Steady Pace and Speed Run ; ( )

Pat

Recognized Member
Was thinking the exact same thing. Also add a trivia for sure and maybe a pipe game??!?!?. Also add Steady Pace and Speed Run : ( )
IDK why this posted. :pog: But besides the sweeper and medic switch i think the layout looks good : ( )

DallenDestroyer

im probably going to scrap the doom theme and just make really an anything themed map
later when im better at mapping maybe i'll be back to jb_doomed but for now jb_doomed is on hold