· Miscellaneous details

• Existing staff at SG or FT?
    • Group # Cold Reality
    • Level# Admin
  • Previousexperienceas staff elsewhere?
    • Game : Garry’s mod
    • Time length : 1 week
  • Why would you like to join?
    • I a a good person I enforce the rules and I always wanted to be a moderator/admin on the SG servers
  • Whatservergroup are youapplying for?
    · Identification

• Steam name:
    · Other information

• Microphone
      • yes
    • Time zone: eastern
    · Miscellaneous details

• Existing staff at SG or FT?
      • Group # Cold Reality
      • Level# Admin
    • Previousexperienceas staff elsewhere?
      • Game : Garry’s mod
      • Time length : 1 week
    • Why would you like to join?
      • I a a good person I enforce the rules and I always wanted to be a moderator/admin on the SG servers
    • Whatservergroup are youapplying for?

Manks

Recognized Member
TBH this is one massive cluster fuck

And you're not active on forums.
so
lel

Nachös

Recognized Member
I think he copy,pasted and did it twice by accident.
+support
Active in Game
Knows the rules
Enforces at times
Determined(I know for sure)

Cactus

Recognized Member
TBH this is one massive cluster fuck

And you're not active on forums.
so
lel
Though I agree with the first, but I disagree with the second, Kitten, CaptainTopHat, and BlackReaper don't go on the forums much from what i can tell and, quite frankly are some of he best administrators. So Manks, don't think about if they are active on the forums. -_-*

Astral

Recognized Member
+support
knows rules
has enforced them
have had no problems

Highrize420

Recognized Member
One sentence on why you want to be a mod.....it also is an incomplete sentence. You also didn't follow directions for the "Existing staff at SG or FT?" and (quote on quote) "'Whatservergroup are youapplying for?'" AND you didn't give a complete time zone. Try to fix basically your whole application and maybe, just maybe I'll give my feedback.

Thstardust

Recognized Member
Neutral leaning -support. Will go to neutral leaning +support if extra copy paste slip get edited out.
Is pretty active.
Enforces rules.
There have been some problems with begging for items before.
Overall a great guy.

Dic Soupcan

Recognized Member
oh, it's this guy.
-support
Forum name: SG| AIMBOT (like srs wtf)
Bad at following rules
Some problems in the past
The format is wrong
First post on forum is mod app
Active
Overall not mod material

Highrize420

Recognized Member
Yeah, I'm not feeling the forum name. Kinda gives off an impression that we use aimbots or we have one out for download.

Nachös

Recognized Member
oh, it's this guy.
-support
Bad at following rules
The format is wrong

Active
Overall not mod material
The Format is right,he just copy pasted wrong

SO my first post was my mod app

Also Magic His name is different,that was his name a long time ago,I believe he has another account

Here is his other app so yeah,http://sg-servers.com/threads/mod-app-sg-aimbot-g-1.1296/
also just because his name is is AIMBOT,how come it makes him suspicious.Has he ever been banned for it,if you can get me proof of him getting banned for it then you can continue on with your suspicion.

Last edited:

Dic Soupcan

Recognized Member
Why would you like to join?
I a a good person I enforce the rules and I always wanted to be a moderator/admin on the SG servers
The Format is right
I can't seem to find 100 words there. Oh right, because there aren't enough words.
Ok? I don't see how that makes a difference.
also just because his name is is AIMBOT,how come it makes him suspicious.Has he ever been banned for it,if you can get me proof of him getting banned for it then you can continue on with your suspicion.
????? I -supported for that, I didn't say a thing about him aimbotting.

Highrize420

Recognized Member
The Format is right,he just copy pasted wrong

Also Magic His name is different,that was his name a long time ago,I believe he has another account

Here is his other app so yeah,http://sg-servers.com/threads/mod-app-sg-aimbot-g-1.1296/
No one ever said anything about him being suspicious, I just find it not cool. If I ran this fine institution, then I wouldn't appoint him to admin. I couldn't trust it. Also, his application looks like a ten year old was trying to figure out how to do it, It's sloppy and poorly done, that's all I'm saying. That's why I can't rate him. You need to do the most simplest things before we move on. (My principle)

Last edited:

Nachös

Recognized Member
I can't seem to find 100 words there. Oh right, because there aren't enough words.

Ok? I don't see how that makes a difference.

????? I -supported for that, I didn't say a thing about him aimbotting.
The 100 Hundred word you meant?ok nvm that then
No one ever said anything about him being suspicious, I just find it not cool. If I ran this fine institution, then I wouldn't appoint him to admin. I couldn't trust it.
That sort of a bias opinion,not to be mean in any of this.Wouldn't you at least give him a chance?Unless he ever show any type of hacking before then his odds of getting mod if i were the owner would drop extremely. I'm dropping it here.If you want to continue send me a pm on via SG FORUMS,my steam is off now

Thresher

Recognized Member
oh, it's this guy.
-support
Bad at following rules
The format is wrong
Active
Overall not mod material
again go see my first post. Who cares if his name is aimbot. That's a stupid reason to give -support

Time Machine Master

Recognized Member
Seriously guys keep the arguments away from this thread. If you wish to voice your opinions specifically to each other please do so in a closed conversation. Mod apps are for opinions to be voiced, not the place for debating them. As for my support goes, I'm staying neutral on this one.