Leaving Temporarly

๖ۣۜMr.§këltål

Hello Fellow Skeletons, I have Grave news, i will be taking a break from team fortress related content,

For those that know AKA close friends (none one here sadly)

I am an Active player of the MMO Rift and a new Expansion was Recently Released, so now i must Race to the top Level Fast and become Fully geared and have the best gear then stop playing till the next Expansion, Just like any good mmo

I predict i will return from the timespan 1 hour - 12 months from now,

if you play rift and wanna contact me im Leondre@Hailol

and remember kids, Drink your milk and enjoy good bones and calcium

EDIT: Upon return i will be giving away a strange, like a raffle or some shit, i will really miss the Following people:

Crossiant
CyberViper
Thresher (Tied for First)
Flamer (Tied for second best admin)
blecky (3rd best admin)
Hank hill
Datpenguin
Nachos (tied for second)
Baron (tied for first)
and anyone else i forgot

Baron

Recognized Member
Damn RIFT,taking our gamers and brainwashing them with their excessive expansions as if there's no other games like this.
*cough*Europa Universalis 4 *cough*

Thresher

Recognized Member
Damn RIFT,taking our gamers and brainwashing them with their excessive expansions as if there's no other games like this.
*cough*Europa Universalis 4 *cough*
I only go on with bad connection. Although that game is to good.

Baron

Recognized Member
I don't even know what RIFT is.
Cya ๖ۣۜMr.§këltål.
Think Skyrim but with more color and more women characters

Swishy

Recognized Member
Hes back already, He got banned from RIFT from a ban happy GM. He called him a cunt once then BAM BAN HAMMER HAS SPOKEN
lmao Nachos. I just realized the real reason why you tell your *cough* children *cough* to drink there milk. If you get what I am saying I will think of you guys differently ;)o_O. Thanks.

CrossaintBandit

Recognized Member
lmao Nachos. I just realized the real reason why you tell your *cough* children *cough* to drink there milk. If you get what I am saying I will think of you guys differently ;)o_O. Thanks.
Not everything anyone says is sexual so calm down there; all your posts have something to do with sexuality so might wanna calm down.