Leaving to avoid team bans.

BlacktheMew

New Poster
I have seen a significant increase in the people that have just left and rejoined to get out of a team ban and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it. No votemenu can stop someone once they leave and it sucks because if its a mass freekill or just someone without a mic it can hurt everyone else's experience on the server. I also feel annoyed when I am on guard and there a 3 inmate game. We do basic minigames and we're enjoying ourselves then that guy joins the server. No joke 1,000 ping, no mic, and doesnt even know how to do !w. Nothing is wrong with having high ping but I feel that as guard (Especially the only guard) a good internet connection is needed because lag can make it harder to play. Back on point, I do a !votemenu on the person for no mic and then, poof , they're gone. No punishment. Not even a 30 minute team ban. Another time, there was a 2 person free kill lr denial, we start the vote kick and then the person leaves, joins back, the cycle repeats.

L1nk

Recognized Member
Another time, there was a 2 person free kill lr denial, we start the vote kick and then the person leaves, joins back, the cycle repeats.
If this keeps happening, I recommend recording them and reporting them with the demo attached, this will also allow the admins to deliver punishment if none come on during the time that they are doing this.
That is, if you aren't already doing so.

Fluquor

basically hitlerchan
Staff member
TF2 Admin
Understand that not everything will be perfect, problems will always be found and there are thousands of potential loopholes. As stated, something is being worked on but don't expect an instant fix for every issue.
However, thank you for your concern, it has been brought up before and we are aware of these issues.