Lets Get This Intro ~ Grampa Binding

Binding Of Xmas

Oki doki artichoke-me, whats up gamers its me Grampa Binding.

At this point i'm assuming its few and far between for people here that still remember me or even care about who I am, and being the high IQ individual I am, I failed to make a proper application post and made my self look like a FOOL, so here we are. I have been on this server since 2013 with about a 3-4 year hiatus after "growing out" of TF2. When i finally reinstalled the game in 2017 it was incredible to honestly still SG still alive and well. I don't really play anything else but the Jailbreak server and I cant even begin to think about how many hours i have spent in that game mode. I have grown a lot in the 6 years since my first post here on Second Generation and i hope to continue to be apart of this community for a long time to come.

Wickednick

Recognized Member
Oki doki artichoke-me, whats up gamers its me Grampa Binding.

At this point i'm assuming its few and far between for people here that still remember me or even care about who I am, and being the high IQ individual I am, I failed to make a proper application post and made my self look like a FOOL, so here we are. I have been on this server since 2013 with about a 3-4 year hiatus after "growing out" of TF2. When i finally reinstalled the game in 2017 it was incredible to honestly still SG still alive and well. I don't really play anything else but the Jailbreak server and I cant even begin to think about how many hours i have spent in that game mode. I have grown a lot in the 6 years since my first post here on Second Generation and i hope to continue to be apart of this community for a long time to come.
I still have you listed as grandpoo bitching

Its been a while buddy

I don't know you, as I joined in 2018, but I bet if you are a good person we could be great acquaintances.
(Don't be put off by my grammer, it's just a habit I cannot break.)