List all the things you hate about Jailbreak.

KreepyQuackDuck

Recognized Member
1. Everyone hates me.
2. Everyone calls me names (faggit)

ApexPredator436

Recognized Member
1.) Overly strict wardens/blues.
2.) People who never read Csay.
3.) The fact people can now easily ghost to their own team and by using /me (this is a problem that really should get fixed)
4.) Blues sneaking into armory when they think no one is looking. (I am a freaking hawk so don't try this)
5.) Everyone talking at once on first day free days and on regular days.
6.) Those people on red who "FREEKILL!" in chat when they die.
7.) Those people who like to challenge the admin
8.) Wtf is !report and where did it come from.
9.) People who snitch on other reds (luckly this is becoming less and less likely to happen lately ;))
10.) That one rebelling red that stacks with you just so you get killed for stacking.

Zero1763

Recognized Member
Just because you don't like the way jailbreak works that doesn't mean you can randomly shitpost about it in introductions and stories.
@Schultz or @1769 can you close this thread and delete it for:
A)In the wrong section for post

Bray

Recognized Member
TF2 Admin
Just because you don't like the way jailbreak works that doesn't mean you can randomly shitpost about it in introductions and stories.
There really is no problem with this thread except about it's in the wrong area, we aren't shitposting either, we're staying on the topic of this thread.
This could be a place where people can say what ticks them off in Jailbreak, and how we can fix it.

Zero1763

Recognized Member
There really is no problem with this thread except about it's in the wrong area, we aren't shitposting either, we're staying on the topic of this thread.
This could be a place where people can say what ticks them off in Jailbreak, and how we can fix it.
Your just posting all the bad things about it. None of the good, what do you call those posts?
719.jpg

Dic Soupcan

Recognized Member
Your just posting all the bad things about it. None of the good, what do you call those posts?
719.jpg
The thread is called
List all the things you hate about Jailbreak.
So I'm pretty sure the point is to list the bad.

Recognized Member
It's essentially a rant thread so don't expect anything on this post to be taken into serious consideration it's just for fun. I'm ok with it as long as it follows the forum rules. I'll try to move but idk if I can.

I think the things I hate about jb are pretty obvious.
1)FR/LR
2)Scrubs
3)Stupid Wardens
4)Minecart
5)Jeopardy
6)Simon Says

Beast

Recognized Member
•Something
•Another something
•Something else, I forgot
•Something

Rei

Recognized Member
- FRLR
- Jeopardy
- Always repeating the same minigames, even though there are like 5 others on the map that never get used.
- Players trying to get away with loopholes
- Blues that don't pay attention and end up freekilling you and go "oops shouldn't have done that"
- Blues that doesn't use their mics, get teambanned for it, then complain and use their mic the next round.
- Wardens that makes you go to a minigame, but before entry, lets do a quick game of FRLR :^)
- Wardens speaking very fast, but when asked to slow down, they say that's how they speak very slowly.
- Knifepit as first game until 1 red left.
- Scouts doublejumping in obby. (This defeats the purpose of jump&stop parts, and airstrafing f.ex: jumping over moving platforms, doublejumping around a corner.)
- Jarate.
- Blues not participating, should be a rule against that. (BLUs running around the map for no reason, taking up space on blue team. BLUs being across the map with a sniper, doesn't do anything, when people rebell they just hide and wait.)
- Blues killing you because they bait.
- Not having the ability to use respawn, or to teamban someone for longer than 60 minutes.
- Scrubs in general
- "FREEEEEEEEEKIIIIIIILLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!! ADMINS PLEASE SLAY!!" - Red that died for a very good reason 2015

Dic Soupcan

Recognized Member
-Admins
-Admins
-Admins
-Admins
-Admins
-Admins
-Admins
-Admins
-Admins
-Admins
-Admins
-Admins
-Admins
-Admins
-Senior Admins
-Admins
-Admins
-Admins
-Admins
-Wicked wanting to play Jailbreak instead of Town of Salem with me
-Admins
-Admins
-Admins
-Admins
-Admins
-Admins
-Admins
-Admins
-People freaking out over the tinniest disrespect
-Admins
-Admins
-Admins
-Admins
-Admins
-Admins
-Admins
-Admins
-Admins
-Admins

(yes I hate myself, first person to think they're funny by taking notice to that and posting about it is a retard)

Rei

Recognized Member
-Admins
-Admins
-Admins
-Admins
-Admins
-Admins
-Admins
-Admins
-Admins
-Admins
-Admins
-Admins
-Admins
-Admins
-Senior Admins
-Admins
-Admins
-Admins
-Admins
-Wicked wanting to play Jailbreak instead of Town of Salem with me
-Admins
-Admins
-Admins
-Admins
-Admins
-Admins
-Admins
-Admins
-People freaking out over the tinniest disrespect
-Admins
-Admins
-Admins
-Admins
-Admins
-Admins
-Admins
-Admins
-Admins
-Admins

(yes I hate myself, first person to think they're funny by taking notice to that and posting about it is a retard)
So you hate yourself eh? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) yes I hate myself, first person to think they're funny by taking notice to that and posting about it is a retard ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)