Little Vacation In Espana(Spain m8)

Cactus

Recognized Member
@Thresher11 @GeneralTopHat and I are all going to Spain on the 22nd, or Tuesday, it is an 8 hour flight (ffs) and it is for 2 weeks! See you guys when we come back, It will be pretty cool, we are flying into Barcelona and will be in Spain and Portugal... I know I know everyone will miss me, no need to cry about it guys! Just kidding, it will probably be quite the opposite, like a party everyday kinda thing, cause cactus is gone... anyway......... Yeah brb 2 weeks

Thstardust

Recognized Member
@Thresher11 @GeneralTopHat and I are all going to Spain on the 22nd, or Tuesday, it is an 8 hour flight (ffs) and it is for 2 weeks! See you guys when we come back, It will be pretty cool, we are flying into Barcelona and will be in Spain and Portugal... I know I know everyone will miss me, no need to cry about it guys! Just kidding, it will probably be quite the opposite, like a party everyday kinda thing, cause cactus is gone... anyway......... Yeah brb 2 weeks

WHAT! I will be there on the 25th in Barca for like 2 days.
We need a meatup *badumtzz*. Okay, nobody? okay.. :c

Cactus

Recognized Member
Denmark. (that little country next to germany). It's the same timezone as barca but, i think that's pretty much it ;)
More like Germany's top hat :3
Anyway, we are flying into Barcelona, then seeing shit, and we are going to Portugal :p
gonna be fun as hell