Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Maybe, SG should be more careful...

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swishy

Recognized Member
Yesterday on Orange I was playing and this dude named Matrix and The Random Player came on and started spamming "LMAO - BOX "The Best Tf2 Hack" and started destroying everyone. I quickly messaged Flamer and he told me too get a demo in which I did but this has happened 5+ time and there needs to be something developed to block it in the first place. If there is a solution please comment. I will post demo as soon as I get home. I will to the best of my ability catch as many of these shitheads that use this as possible to prove a point that this is becoming "A BIG ISSUE". Thanks.

Last edited:

Bora

Recognized Member
after you get the demo tipe status in the console to get the steam id as well then post it in the report section.

Swishy

Recognized Member
after you get the demo tipe status in the console to get the steam id as well then post it in the report section.
First off - Why did you post this in "Personal Blogs"
Second - Follow what @DubCat said
Third - Issue resolved.
Thanks, @Javert I put this in "Personal Blogs" because it was involving me and no one else. Also, Another question I didn't get answered. "Is there any way to stop LMAO - BOX?" Thanks. Appreciate the concern.

Swishy

Recognized Member
SMAC and Valve will pick LMAO box up.
Javert read what you just said... ^^^ Think about it and look at that irony doe. To get back on topic thanks. I have just have been having many situations involving the same thing OVER AND OVER again. Please close the thread if you think that is necessary.

Recognized Member
Javert read what you just said... ^^^ Think about it and look at that irony doe. To get back on topic thanks. I have just have been having many situations involving the same thing OVER AND OVER again. Please close the thread if you think that is necessary.

I'll try to simplify this as best I can.

If you see a hacker first type status in the console and record the steam ID. Next, look to see if an admin is on and inform them of the hacker. If none are on then record a demo. Lastly put the demo and steam ID on the complaint form. Problem solved.

We can't just eliminate LMAO box off the face of the earth. It doesn't work like that.

Thstardust

Recognized Member
LMAO box is a paid product funded monthly by those who use it. It will never get shut down, because the developer gets money for making it avoid VAC. Also this -------v
because it was involving me and no one else
is complete bullshit. Hackers affect the whole server, and community, unless the hack were specifically made to search for, and target your steam id.

Status
Not open for further replies.