Loop holes go away.

Zero1763

Recognized Member
So it has come to my attention not now but long ago that loop holes are being used on the rules that we all follow. Loop holes should not be allowed for it ruins the experience of playing on the server Jailbreak. It is very annoying and it completely ruins the point of having rules in the first place. Allowing the players to kill just by finding there way around the rules.
How will we ever stop this?
Simple, enforce a jailbreak official rule that you CANNOT find loop holes against the rules. Doing so would result in a teamban for 60 minutes for not following server rules and freekilling. Therefore doing so would allow the players to enjoy jailbreak without being modified from people who do so with the rules.
So can we please issue this or make it clear?
The one and only
-Zero1763

KreepyQuackDuck

Recognized Member
So it has come to my attention not now but long ago that loop holes are being used on the rules that we all follow. Loop holes should not be allowed for it ruins the experience of playing on the server Jailbreak. It is very annoying and it completely ruins the point of having rules in the first place. Allowing the players to kill just by finding there way around the rules.
How will we ever stop this?
Simple, enforce a jailbreak official rule that you CANNOT find loop holes against the rules. Doing so would result in a teamban for 60 minutes for not following server rules and freekilling. Therefore doing so would allow the players to enjoy jailbreak without being modified from people who do so with the rules.
So can we please issue this or make it clear?
The one and only
-Zero1763
OH NOES THE LOOPHOLE POLICE

Recognized Member
What loop holes are you talking about? There is a difference between finding a loop hole in the warden's commands and finding a loop hole in the rules.

Zero1763

Recognized Member
What loop holes are you talking about? There is a difference between finding a loop hole in the warden's commands and finding a loop hole in the rules.
Loop holes as in the rules. It's getting on my nerves and is completely annoying, it's probably the main reason the rules get changes so often since someone has to say that they do this and that, and a new loop hole is born in that new rule

ApexPredator436

Recognized Member
What is the point of this. No matter how much you whine about it we have made it very very very clear loopholes ARE NOT ALLOWED. No matter how many damn threads we make it won't change. If you look in the rules there is clearly a rule against finding loopholes. congratulations you may now punish people for finding loopholes.

Zero1763

Recognized Member
Obviously you don't understand what i'm saying. It still happens and this is how wardens are allowed to be killing reds and nothing has been done about it since last year during October. I'm guessing you are one of these people since you obviously didn't listen to what I said. Even if you punish them they will keep coming back with the same shit. For once can you read what I put instead of going ahead and shitposting the first word you see?

Beast

Recognized Member
There's a loop hole I found: If you reenter the armory in front of reds so that they rebel, then leave the game and come back on a different account, you are evading punishment but it's slayable punishment. The server rules says not to evade a slayable punishment.
But if you do this too often I'm pretty sure you can teamban from that point and if you continue that you actually are breaking server rules.

^This is the stupidest loophole you have ever seen in your life.

Dic Soupcan

Recognized Member
Obviously you don't understand what i'm saying. It still happens and this is how wardens are allowed to be killing reds and nothing has been done about it since last year during October. I'm guessing you are one of these people since you obviously didn't listen to what I said. Even if you punish them they will keep coming back with the same shit. For once can you read what I put instead of going ahead and shitposting the first word you see?
How about we make a rule that says "Zero can't whine like a little bitch" and then deal with loopholes when he calms down. All in favor?

On a side note, loopholes are 95% of the time not actual loopholes, and just fake rules. You're not looking at the bigger picture. No detours and delays means just go to the fucking yellow line. If someone peaks out for a bit to check if he was renamed or something and if other reds are moving, and you kill him, that's a freekill.

If you're crouch walking somewhere and somebody stands up to type something, and you kill them, that's freekill. Oh dear, he spent 5 extra seconds of my life! Lynch his ass!

Not to mention, pretty sure I see your amigo (@Blitz1763 , smartass extraordinaire who deletes my comments thinking he's right when he's absolutely wrong) doing this, and he takes after you. Blame yourself for the monster you've caused.

Zero1763

Recognized Member
How about we make a rule that says "Zero can't whine like a little bitch" and then deal with loopholes when he calms down. All in favor?

On a side note, loopholes are 95% of the time not actual loopholes, and just fake rules. You're not looking at the bigger picture. No detours and delays means just go to the fucking yellow line. If someone peaks out for a bit to check if he was renamed or something and if other reds are moving, and you kill him, that's a freekill.

If you're crouch walking somewhere and somebody stands up to type something, and you kill them, that's freekill. Oh dear, he spent 5 extra seconds of my life! Lynch his ass!

Not to mention, pretty sure I see your amigo (@Blitz1763 , smartass extraordinaire who deletes my comments thinking he's right when he's absolutely wrong) doing this, and he takes after you. Blame yourself for the monster you've caused.
I loI love how you describe what i mean but find a way to aim it at me.
omg-congrats-mate.jpg

Blitz1763

Recognized Member
TF2 Admin

Ok get the gist in big bold O' Mighty Lord Soupcan I delete your comments because...
I WaNT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU (I just know you're going to reply somthing which just brings me back [insulting])

Maybe overdone but again I have no "a" key so I just copy and pasted an a from one of Markiplier's videos
enough of a hint, good now thnx for baiting me into this now as for this I have just come to the facts that loopholes will always be found and is why rules get updated. There is even a rule on this
"Common Sense Rule"
Yellow line is the map's yellow line.
Go to X mini game means the RED door if you are a RED.
This "rule" applies to LR as well.
Note: Yes, it's fun to find loopholes, but some take it to the extreme and it is pointless and often requires admin intervention. This is why this was added.
In the end... well ^.

Blitz1763

Recognized Member
TF2 Admin
Ok get the gist in big bold O' Mighty Lord Soupcan I delete your comments because...
I WaNT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU (I just know you're going to reply somthing which just brings me back [insulting])

Maybe overdone but again I have no "a" key so I just copy and pasted an a from one of Markiplier's videos
enough of a hint, good now thnx for baiting me into this now as for this I have just come to the facts that loopholes will always be found and is why rules get updated. There is even a rule on this
"Common Sense Rule"
Note: Yes, it's fun to find loopholes, but some take it to the extreme and it is pointless and often requires admin intervention. This is why this was added.
In the end... well ^.
What you're doing to me seems like harrasment, now if you excuse me, for those who care: I'm going to restart after what it has endured all day.
Double Post >-< I could've sworn I hit edit, this is already putting me off.

Dic Soupcan

Recognized Member

"Common Sense Rule"
In the end... well ^.
Then don't post bullshit lies, and I wont come after you.

Dic Soupcan

Recognized Member
Then how about you don't use the same excuse for everything to someone.
If you don't like them avoid them. No one is forcing you to talk.
It's funny cuz it's true. I'm not being forced to talk, I'm talking on my own free will so innocent people don't get convicted and the truth is shown.

afc.gif