Loss of Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dic Soupcan

Recognized Member
Oh boy, I'm back here on the forums to give you a piece of my mind, this will probably be removed and I be banned in the next 2 seconds but, meh.

So of course, you're probably wondering: "What? Dic got removed from admin?" then it flows down the path of 'yes, victory!' and 'no, why?' but that's besides the point. The point of this thread is to address something that SG has been doing for god knows how long. They like to keep stuff away from people, even though they have the full right to know. As Shown.

I've seen this, so I try to go head on. All I get is pure denial to explain a direct answer

mcPaN6K.png

This is the kind of person that is allowed to be an L5 around here. Huh. (The timestamp is PDT btw).

Of course, 'He' in context is Cave.

(there used to be a spoiler here about what cave said)

Don't even think about arguing that I don't have evidence to support that, if you really want me to screenshot every portion of text then you have to be insane.

Of course, as usual, they get away without giving a direct answer. The same thing they've done to a lot of other admins who have lost their powers. But no more.

I expect a detailed response on why exactly I was removed from admin. No fucking puzzle piece mess all over the floor, no bullshit. Unless SG is too corrupt to give me an exact reason to remove an admin that is keeping jailbreak at a stable state.

Last edited:

CaveJohnson

Recognized Member
You want a detailed answer?

You've been fired for over-reacting to everything such as this for example.
You're a "dick" to nearly everyone on the servers.
There have been multiple reports of you being abusive (Read admin abuse threads)
I rarely see you do any moderation besides guard banning people if they freekill.
Multiple staff are done putting up with your shit.

I've asked a lot of staff members in what they think about you, and it wasn't so positive. I'd add it but they said they would rather not you know who had said it.

Also disrespecting a L5 on the forums is not tolerated. "This is the kind of person that is allowed to be an L5 around here."
After talking to each other about the overwhelming reports about you being disrespectful, abusive, rude, and so forth, we agreed we're done with you.

I've tried to help you in the past, but this simply was it after I went into the server yesterday finding you saying this in chat:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=289131378
That clearly shows you don't care for your position. Also after talking to you yesterday you didn't even defend yourself, you just gave up. I'd provide evidence to that, but you know the steam chat things where they disappear. Good thing I have an L5 witness towards that.

In conclusion, you're fired. You should know what you did wrong.

Thstardust

Recognized Member
Even though you feeling upset about such an even happening is reasonable, there is no reason to act childish, and make a hate thread like this. Your best move now is probably just to get an admin to close the thread.

Last edited:

Kris18

Recognized Member
What Cave said, which has all been explained to you before. And have you opened your eyes to see how you act on the forums?

It's a miracle you lasted as long as you did.

Dic Soupcan

Recognized Member
No clue why it deleted my spoiler, I had one full of evidence, whatever...
You want a detailed answer?

You've been fired for over-reacting to everything such as this for example.
You're a "dick" to nearly everyone on the servers.
There have been multiple reports of you being abusive (Read admin abuse threads)

I rarely see you do any moderation besides guard banning people if they freekill.
Multiple staff are done putting up with your shit.

I've asked a lot of staff members in what they think about you, and it wasn't so positive. I'd add it but they said they would rather not you know who had said it.

Also disrespecting a L5 on the forums is not tolerated. "This is the kind of person that is allowed to be an L5 around here."
After talking to each other about the overwhelming reports about you being disrespectful, abusive, rude, and so forth, we agreed we're done with you.

I've tried to help you in the past, but this simply was it after I went into the server yesterday finding you saying this in chat:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=289131378
That clearly shows you don't care for your position. Also after talking to you yesterday you didn't even defend yourself, you just gave up. I'd provide evidence to that, but you know the steam chat things where they disappear. Good thing I have an L5 witness towards that.

In conclusion, you're fired. You should know what you did wrong.
Sorry for disagreeing when something isn't right.
I'm a dick, thanks for disrespecting, and any evidence?
Most people agree that 90% of those reports were just plain bogus.
http://sg-servers.com/threads/mygol...freekilling-and-reentering-on-jailbreak.1749/ Obviously I don't mute anyone or gag anyone because of the evidence that is displayed right in front of me, wait it's not there. Guard banning for freekills is my job, you can't leave it out of context just because you feel like it.
They don't tell me they're sick of my shit. So how am I supposed to know? Guess?
It's not like I haven't been disrespected by many people in much bigger forms and nothing done to them, but when I do it to an L5 that is barely disrespecting it's a fucking sin.
Great assumption, but you missed. It was a simple complaint, I loved to help everyone in the jailbreak community though. Of course that had to be ended because you assumed something.

It's a miracle you lasted as long as you did.

Why didn't you remove me from admin then instead of letting it drag, were you waiting for me to make a mistake? I'm fucking human, I do those.

Ibram

Recognized Member
I believe 80% of what @Dic Soupcan did was right and that he was entitled to have a detailed report of why he was relieved of his duty. Anyone would have a huge amount of questions if they were removed suddenly of their rank, even if it was building up to this. Disrespecting Teddy's authority was not what he should of done. But @CaveJohnson and @Teddy should of explained to Dic what brought them to this conclusion.
Instead of having to post a thread and having this "argument," one of the managers could of politely explained Dic's removal.
Totally shutting down Dic when he was trying to get an explanation was not the right choice and was extremely rude.

This might not be my place to talk about this, but I just wanted to put some insight.

Kris18

Recognized Member
This might not be my place to talk about this, but I just wanted to put some insight.

It's not because you did not participate in any of the discussions that occurred prior to his firing. All offenses and problems with his behavior had been discussed in quite high detail with him until it came to the night that he assumed he was losing admin, didn't show any care, kept giving answers along the lines of "meh", and refused to show any respect for his bosses.

Why didn't you remove me from admin then instead of letting it drag, were you waiting for me to make a mistake? I'm fucking human, I do those.

I didn't let it "drag"; I simply don't demote admins on a whim. We'd be nowhere if we did. Of course something has to happen. There needs to be a breaking point. You reached it last night.

Thresher

Recognized Member
No clue why it deleted my spoiler, I had one full of evidence, whatever...

Sorry for disagreeing when something isn't right.
I'm a dick, thanks for disrespecting, and any evidence?
Uhh. Remember that time where you told me to fuck off after I posted in that admin abuse thread? I remember that. Good times. ^-^

Heres a link for future reference- http://sg-servers.com/threads/dic-soupcan.1560/

Ibram

Recognized Member
Anyway, i feel we should lay this thread to rest.
"Laying this thread to rest" isn't going to help anyone, stop trying to just end a problem short because it will lead to others. If you want it to end, don't pay attention to it.

Dic Soupcan

Recognized Member
and refused to show any respect for his bosses.
It's not like I ever got any respect when we were in conversation. Just because you have a bloody tag and admin powers doesn't mean you need to treat everyone under you like a maggot.
Edit:
It's not because you did not participate in any of the discussions that occurred prior to his firing.
So that makes his opinion void? I think not.

Last edited:

Ibram

Recognized Member
Thresher, do you even know why he said that. The way you are quoting him makes it look like you dont

Kris18

Recognized Member
It's not like I ever got any respect when we were in conversation. Just because you have a bloody tag and admin powers doesn't mean you need to treat everyone under you like a maggot.
First off, if you've ever stepped outside your bedroom, you'll realize bosses don't usually treat their workers/subordinates with respect and that's normal. But they get respect in return. That's how things work. Bosses have the power and bosses decide how things work. This is also reality.

Apparently my best attempts to explain to you everything you've ever asked me (ranging from your forum ban recently to how some decisions are made), my agreement that transparency is a good thing, and my willingness to have a civil discussion as you argue and argue about your offenses are all a lack of respect. I talked to you for probably an hour after your forum ban and explained why things were how they were, that you were not above rules because you reported a few posts, countered your accusations/problems with reasonable responses, and even refrained from insulting you at all or taking on any sort of tone.

Did I have to? Not really. The clear explanation was already there. I even did a small few favors such as viewing a few pages on the forums for you while you were banned and letting you know what they say. I took your suggestions on the privileges of the banned while you were banned and forwarded them to Speced for you.

Yeah, I treated you like a maggot.

Dic Soupcan

Recognized Member
First off, if you've ever stepped outside your bedroom, you'll realize bosses don't usually treat their workers/subordinates with respect and that's normal. But they get respect in return. That's how things work. Bosses have the power and bosses decide how things work. This is also reality.

Apparently my best attempts to explain to you everything you've ever asked me (ranging from your forum ban recently to how some decisions are made), my agreement that transparency is a good thing, and my willingness to have a civil discussion as you argue and argue about your offenses are all a lack of respect. I talked to you for probably an hour after your forum ban and explained why things were how they were, that you were not above rules because you reported a few posts, countered your accusations/problems with reasonable responses, and even refrained from insulting you at all or taking on any sort of tone.

Did I have to? Not really. The clear explanation was already there. I even did a small few favors such as viewing a few pages on the forums for you while you were banned and letting you know what they say. I took your suggestions on the privileges of the banned while you were banned and forwarded them to Speced for you.

Yeah, I treated you like a maggot.
The difference is I don't get payed. In reality if I get a job I get payed and I deal with that shit, that's fair. This isn't paying me. To me and to logic you're just another person who thinks that their little tags and bans make them all that. I'm not a robot, I deserve respect. Don't give it, you don't get it.

Kris18

Recognized Member
The difference is I don't get payed. In reality if I get a job I get payed and I deal with that shit, that's fair. This isn't paying me. To me and to logic you're just another person who thinks that their little tags and bans make them all that. I'm not a robot, I deserve respect. Don't give it, you don't get it.
You're right: you're not paid. But you accepted the job and respect for superiors is a rule here no matter if you're staff or not. Ever see someone get warned or banned for admin disrespect? In fact, people get banned for disrespect in general. But no, you're immune to that. Of course you're immune to that. So you get to just go ahead and disrespect everyone, expect it back, and continue about whatever you want to do, right?

You must be really thick to think that's how it works around here. You didn't even fight a single point I gave on how I didn't treat you poorly. You just ignored it and said "no respect, no respect".

This thread has run its course. This sort of thread is a prime example of why you should have been fired. We don't need people taking things out of context and making a huge scene out of it.

Katze

Recognized Member
Respect is earned and not given.

You rank up and rank up through the ranks gaining more and more respect from your superiors.

If you go through thinking your given respect your sadly mistaken my friend.
No one respects me but I'm still L4 8)

Seeing as this thread is a massive shitstorm and personal insults, I'll take the liberty of closing it. Feel free to express your opinions to each other in PM if the need arises.

Status
Not open for further replies.