Made a floor plan. Ideas needed.

UrielVentris

Recognized Member
Created this floor plan for no particular reason. any ideas or criticism is appreciated.
floor plan jb map v1.png

Buns

Recognized Member

SNC

Recognized Member
I'm working on a submarine map. Sincinnati was just practice to learn hammer basics Bush.
Looks cool UrielVentris.

Bush-Dog

Recognized Member
I'm working on a submarine map.
If the floors are wet (due to water leaking) it would be a perfect map for neon annihilator pyros.

Sincinnati was just practice to learn hammer basics Bush.
I don't care. I just want to see you fuck up so i can complain and say how you did a bad/least amount of work thus downgrading your enthusiasm for map making, because i am a enormous douche.

Last edited:

Pgapepper

Am I the only one who thinks it looks kind of hard to rebel on?

There's lots of wide open spaces to see rebels, plus it would be hard to run from minigames.

If the rooms around the minigames were more rounded, More round is always better ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), It would probably be a lot easier to. Plus the fact that there's only one route to armory... yeah.

I do like the main cell area though, it looks unique and creative.

Shetts

Recognized Member
I like the idea of a custom SG Jailbreak map but I do have to agree with @Pgapepper with his comments. However, given this is a sketch, it doesn't mean much so I hope this does work out for you @UrielVentris !

Swift

Recognized Member
it would probably be a good idea to transfer this plan to anything that isnt MS paint. Also this map seems rather small?

Yuki

Administrator
Staff member
TF2 Admin
I'd be more interested in map making if it wasn't for hammer's constant reminder of hell.
Though I'd be interested to see a jailbreak map based on Megaton. The circular and verticality sounds kinda fun.

Buns

Recognized Member

Wickednick

Recognized Member
I'd be more interested in map making if it wasn't for hammer's constant reminder of hell.
Though I'd be interested to see a jailbreak map based on Megaton. The circular and verticality sounds kinda fun.
Ooo, fallout map sounds nice