Made a video on the FF2 Server

fetus deletus

New Poster

I've been coming and going from the FF2 server for years now. I've had lots of fun with it. Now that I have PLENTY of time at home because of recent events, I thought it would be fun to make a montage of my favorite moments of what I recorded. Enjoy!

Please let me know what works and what doesn't, this was my first time editing something like this and I had a bunch of random ideas thrown in there. Thanks!

Pyrelancer

Recognized Member
When people spoke and text or images appeared, it reminded me a bit of Lythero's "Lobby Shenanighans".

I think the text could be more noticeable and appealing if it was outlined (and maybe bolded), like in those videos.

Dr. Insanity

Recognized Member
Oh hey I'm in this video. I was the hale during the 3D Meem clips.

Very nice video btw. Also, I'd personally fuck John Cena with a vagina. I just personally wanna have a chat with the man after sex about life and what not.

fetus deletus

New Poster
When people spoke and text or images appeared, it reminded me a bit of Lythero's "Lobby Shenanighans".

I think the text could be more noticeable and appealing if it was outlined (and maybe bolded), like in those videos.
I'll keep that in mind, I wasn't sure whether the subtitles would get annoying or not