Making a new themed map

Status
Not open for further replies.

screechy

I'm planning on calling it jb_florida and making fun of Florida stereotypes and such. Don't worry, I already have GatorLand as one of the areas (idea for now) that you can visit if you escape (or for minigames) as well as a Publix (similar to HopJb's burger king). Do you guys have any ideas that would be funny and interesting yet functional and challenging?

Fluquor

basically hitlerchan
Staff member
TF2 Admin
Secret should be florida man

screechy

A map more unfunny than sincinatti? Good luck!!!
never even heard of sincinatti, also its not meant to be funny, I live there and I wanted to make a map based off of florida, lol

no need to be a dick

Zero1763

Recognized Member
never even heard of sincinatti, also its not meant to be funny, I live there and I wanted to make a map based off of florida, lol

no need to be a dick
If you've never heard about sincinatti how about wildwest? Didn't know that not wanting meme garbage on rotation automatically made someone a dick but I'd assume one would know

screechy

If you've never heard about sincinatti how about wildwest? Didn't know that not wanting meme garbage on rotation automatically made someone a dick but I'd assume one would know
It's not gonna be a meme cesspool of overused garbage, more just a fun name for a map. So far I really have nothing pertaining to Florida except for sand and alligators in the obby only. Not going full out "bruh irony XDDedwedw2e323r X33 funnyyyy~!!! fuyneee!!!", because maps like that get boring

Status
Not open for further replies.