Making BLU's die for no reason

Zero1763

Recognized Member
So this has been happening to people who don't like others on their team. It's really annoying and it's a dick move making BLU's die just because you do not like them. All it does is make them worse enemies and argue more. It has gotten sick and it wastes the slot of a BLU since he is just dying after he is alive.

Can we make it so that BLU's can not make other BLU's die for no reason
IE:player go into sweeper with the reds
IE:All reds follow this BLU,BLU afk freeze

Recognized Member
We have the !firewarden command for a reason. If we start going down this path we might as well make a rule that says "No being mean to other players at all no matter what". Honestly I wouldn't mind killing my own blues if they were a burden to the team and it was easier just to kill them than to risk keeping them alive. We can change the rules, but we can never change a person's nature.

Zero1763

Recognized Member
!firewarden won't help when it isn't happening to you. What i'm saying is blues are making other blues die just because they hate them. What i'm implying is a rule where you cannot order blues to die

Dic Soupcan

Recognized Member
!firewarden won't help when it isn't happening to you. What i'm saying is blues are making other blues die just because they hate them. What i'm implying is a rule where you cannot order blues to die
If warden is personally taking the time to have reds slaughter you, that means he doesn't like you.

We can't really help you with being more liked.

littleirishman

Recognized Member
Anyone want access to my loophole document? I had to update to reflect the changes 17 made but we should be good now.

Are the loopholes any good? I'll take a copy if they are.

Dawgicorn

Recognized Member
See what I MEAN SEEE. I made a thread bout dis

Schultz

Recognized Member
Anyone want access to my loophole document? I had to update to reflect the changes 17 made but we should be good now.
Im getting the paper shredder...