New Map suggestion vsh_aperture_b4

Well, as you can see, i would like to suggest the map vsh_aperture_b4.

I've played it in other server long time ago, it's always fun, and has a lot of cool spots, the map itselfs is very pretty and very fun to play.

Best regards!

Ivy

TF2 Admin
I can't seem to find a link anywhere, be it the workshop, gamebanana, or anything related. The best I could find were some mentions on skial and teamwork.tf.

If you can provide a proper link, we can talk about getting the map added.

Fluquor

Queen of Ice
Staff member
TF2 Admin
Map is extremely buggy. Portals glitch and there are many instant kill / secrets that are easily abused with the modifications we have to FF2. This is another instance of a kill zone map that is going to be repeatedly abused by airblast pyros and floating sentries.

Having first hand experience on this... abomination of a map, it's a no. Played with this map for 3 years and rarely was it ever smooth.

I see.. didn't knew the map was buggy, also sorry about the link, i completely forgot about it.

Map is extremely buggy. Portals glitch and there are many instant kill / secrets that are easily abused with the modifications we have to FF2. This is another instance of a kill zone map that is going to be repeatedly abused by airblast pyros and floating sentries.
But wait-there's more!
  1. Teleporting hales will get stuck inside the map if they teleport to a player underneath any of the platforms in the middle area.
  2. Players regularly fall off the map because of bad design - one portal puts you on a conveyor belt above a death pit.
  3. Players can also get stuck inside of each other / grief other players / delay the game by abusing the portals.
vsh_chamber_of_exigency_v10, vsh_military_area_b1, vsh_snowed_in_b04 and vsh_top_arena_v1 are also bad maps.