Mass Rebellion

๖ۣۜMr.§këltål

Hello doods, whenever im online and you feel Jailbreak could use more rebels, Feel free to add me and plan with me for Massive rebellions.

Recognized Member
Jailbreak rebellions remind me of the economy in a way.

When rebellions are controlled (spending is good and controlled ) and blue team numbers are constant (unemployment is low)
But like the economy we can hit the point at which we fall into recession.
Rebellions start to increase (Quantive easing and spending goes out the window) and blue team numbers fall dramatically (unemployment numbers are high) which results in a poor economy or in jailbreak a boring experience since no one is willing to go blue.

When rebellions increase then the good blues will start to play and bring it back to normal.

Keywest

Recognized Member
You think you are; Have a seat and lemme teach you something about rebeler's and how to crush em
Don't worry I have my ways.
First you make them play frlr then when you are down to 2, make them play minefield and no one gets LR.
Thus crushing their rebellion, by taking away their LRs, because secretly rebels are all LR scrubs.
Rebels only rebel because they know that their chance of getting LR is not 100%.

Applesauce

Recognized Member
I generally rebel because I was tabbed at the start of the game and have no idea what's going on and it generally works out.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
I can never hear cause I'm usually skyping people, so same.

Schultz

Recognized Member
[QUOTE="Keywest, post: 41782, member: 292"
Rebels only rebel because they know that their chance of getting LR is not 100%.[/QUOTE]
I rebel to make a point of the game called JailBREAK.