Mat Cider-Minecraft Land

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattSeit

New Poster
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]=====================================[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Basic Details[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]=====================================[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]-Steam Profile Name: Mat Cider[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]-SteamID: STEAM_0:1:38538317[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]-Your age: 16[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]-TimeZone: EST[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]-When you are on our servers: 4-9pm[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]-Servers you are interested in becoming admin for: Minecraft Land[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]More about you[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]*Where you live (Country)? USA[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]*Do you have a microphone? Yup.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]*Why should you be an Admin? I have a lot of experience administrating servers, of various types, and I  often feel like TF2 servers need more administration to shut down spammers. I enjoy helping people out and I want rules to be enforced, without the admins becoming too detached from the community[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]*Do you have past admin experience? Yea, as previously mentioned[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]*Do any other existing Administrators support you? Yeah, Quote/Kyle/PhilbobTheSailor/Whatever you call him by.[/font]

Morgan Rudelman

Recognized Member
Never seen you,however I would love to meet you more.

As mentioned,I don't think it's a good idea to instantly make an application,to prevent such comments as "Never seen him/her"

Saw the guy once for about five minutes. Didn't leave an impression on me. I think you should play on the servers more often and get to know everyone before you start applying for admin. I'm gonna go with no on this one.

MattSeit

New Poster
Theatre Anus said:
Saw the guy once for about five minutes. Didn't leave an impression on me. I think you should play on the servers more often and get to know everyone before you start applying for admin. I'm gonna go with no on this one.
Hey, I have seen you around a whole lot... I even say hi to you every time. and I do play on the server quite a bit...

EDIT: Clarifying: I play on the Minecraft server quite a bit. I haven't really diversified my existence in the community until recently when my friend (who showed my the servers) recommended I do. Its fine, I just am trying to help.

SG l MagicalBurger

Recognized Member
Neeeeever seen him, been playing mcl and Jb alot lately

Kris18

Recognized Member
Never seen him. Seeing as nobody knows who he is, it's looking really bad.

Try applying again when people know who you are.

Katze

Recognized Member
Ah, sorry about the late response. I go to school with this chump, I'm the one who knows him. He's a great guy to hang out with, but I think he should play on the server(s) more before he tries to get admin. Mat for referance I went 2 years without getting admin on Kirby's/Kris' servers. Just give it some time and have fun in the community :p

EDIT: [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]*[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Do any other existing Administrators support you? [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Yeah, Quote/Kyle/PhilbobTheSailor/Whatever you call him by.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Jeez, I have a lot of names.[/font]

SG l MagicalBurger

Recognized Member
Neeeeeever seen him since i've been playing some more MCL with kris :p

Katze

Recognized Member
Yuh, nuh, he told me he made this to screw with people. So if this could get locked n shit, that'd be great.

Kris18

Recognized Member
PhilbobTheSailor said:
Yuh, nuh, he told me he made this to screw with people. So if this could get locked n shit, that'd be great.
In that case, denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.