Maybe add this?

Sethy

Perhaps these can make solid Prison break rules. ''No Constant Engineer kazotsky kick'' Cause engineers will keep on screaming ''WOOOOO'' which can drown out the warden's commands. and ''No Panning'' which is no hitting frying pans on others which can aswell drown out warden commands. Breaking these Prison break rules can be KOS.

Snap

TF2 Admin
Unfortunately, this is hard to enforce before you start making the game unfun for people.

Find something you like for those problems here, and here. Drop them into your tf/custom folder, boom. You're done.

If you need more help with custom files in TF2, don't hesitate to ask.

Loki

Recognized Member
TF2 Admin
Engineer one would be breaking taunts allowed rule if we restrict it, and the pan one you just have to deal with. Most of the time they are supposed to be afk not swinging their melee so you just gotta deal with it

UrielVentris

Recognized Member
I used to slay or kick. ONLY if people complain, I would never ban because usually after you time one person out they will stop spamming. If it bugs you just turn your sound down, turn on Spotify and follow the crowd.

Bush-Dog

Recognized Member
If we restrict construction bois woos then we might as well also restrict explody bois ka-booming.
Otherwise no, find or make a mod that mutes that one specific voice line and problem solved.

No panning can also be easily solved by telling them to afk freeze, literally no reason to add a dumb rule for it.

If it bugs you just turn your sound down, turn on Spotify and follow the crowd.
inb4 red gives false order and he joins the KOS group.

Fluquor

basically hitlerchan
Staff member
TF2 Admin
Try to stop my pan