Media Effects on Life

Breezy Interwebs

Haven't been here for a while so I thought I'd like to start a discussion.
Simply put, the question is, "How has media, like TV shows or games affected your thought process?"

Any type of answers are okay, I'd just like to hear what has happened.
For example, you could say something like, "TF2 has inspired me to pursue 3d modeling to create mods, etc etc."
Or what I would say, "I can't play FF2 anymore because whenever Fujiwara is Hale, all I can think about is Initial D."

Cat

Recognized Member
This lovely community (sarcasm) taught me how to value no ones opinion on me and it's honestly helped a lot. You see all these teenage girls getting depressed that they are "ugly" or "fat" but I'm over here chilling and being content with myself. I'm never uptight about things and like to just cruise through life. It's a lot better than all those girls you see caring so much about what people think about them.

Wickednick

Recognized Member
Haven't been here for a while so I thought I'd like to start a discussion.
Simply put, the question is, "How has media, like TV shows or games affected your thought process?"

Any type of answers are okay, I'd just like to hear what has happened.
For example, you could say something like, "TF2 has inspired me to pursue 3d modeling to create mods, etc etc."
Or what I would say, "I can't play FF2 anymore because whenever Fujiwara is Hale, all I can think about is Initial D."
Richard and Mortimer has inspired me to become an intellectual

Games im general inspired me to do video game design

cube

Recognized Member
Naruto taught me how to run fast.

But seriously weirdly enough Minecraft mods with electricity started my love for wiring things in real life

Snap

TF2 Admin
Dragon Ball taught me how to scream really loud

MattHattZak123

Recognized Member
My friends at school taught me how to be dumb

eggcelent

Recognized Member
This lovely community (sarcasm) taught me how to value no ones opinion on me and it's honestly helped a lot. You see all these teenage girls getting depressed that they are "ugly" or "fat" but I'm over here chilling and being content with myself. I'm never uptight about things and like to just cruise through life. It's a lot better than all those girls you see caring so much about what people think about them.
thats a l o t of sarcasm there cat.