Minigame Suggestions Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivy

Recognized Member
Hey!

With Theodoeshutup's permission, I've started work on a remake of ba_jail_casuarina! As you probably know, 3 of the games on the map are broken, and I need replacements!

Tell me all of your unique game ideas, and if your game gets featured, your name gets to be in the map's credits!

Good luck!

Ivy

Recognized Member
fuck off i'm not making gearh-
gearhop.jpg

Last edited:

Mr. Burnham

Recognized Member
Try uhh make some good ol' easter eggs. Many players like those! And oh, private secrets that can only be used by you and this forum community. (Hint, share on discord kekek)

Wickednick

Recognized Member
A game based on my need for shivs, called shiv hunt.

Shivs are randomly placed in a maze, you gotta f i n d t h e m

Reactions: Ivy

Mr. Burnham

Recognized Member
A game based on my need for shivs, called shiv hunt.

Shivs are randomly placed in a maze, you gotta f i n d t h e m
Whats the thing about you and your shivs? You want to cause the shiv's price to escalate by collecting em all and turning em into a collectors then collect more so that the entire world run out of shivs?

Lord Homicide

Recognized Member
What about a really long conveyor belt obstacle course, where players have to reach the end of the belt while avoiding obstacles on the belt on the way? Or what about a frogger-esque obstacle course?

Reactions: Ivy

Bush-Dog

Recognized Member
Surf race.

We already have karts and strafe race but a race where you need to rely on your A & D keys while hugging the sides would be interesting. Just don't go overboard on like long jumps or tight turns.

Zero1763

Recognized Member
Hey!

With Theodoeshutup's permission, I've started work on a remake of ba_jail_casuarina! As you probably know, 3 of the games on the map are broken, and I need replacements!

Tell me all of your unique game ideas, and if your game gets featured, your name gets to be in the map's credits!

Good luck!
@Denied sad!

Mr. Burnham

Recognized Member
And one more thing, try to add strafe race, or climb on the empty space behind fall game. Remove the cannon since it's literally useless. Might aswell edit the tardis place (where you land, from theater) and add a secret to the place near the cars outside jail and near the gunshop. Plus, remove the "Musical Chair" room since nobody plays it. There are alot of things to improve casuarina. The maps kinda dull looking and I know you can spice things up! (Please PLEASE replace russian roulette to AWP dodge instead.) I would edit casuarina to try to give you my idea in a pictured way but sadly, Laptop broke.

Mr. Burnham

Recognized Member
Thou shall not touch mah canon! it can come in handy for quick transport.
Then thy cannon shall be moveth to another position.

Crisps

How about ghost hunt-esque minigame? Where you DON'T have break something to get out of.

Status
Not open for further replies.