New Minimum requirement for votemenu

Lokiano

This suggestion applies to all jailbreak servers

I believe that there should be a minimum hours time to be able to use votemenu. This would prevent newer players from getting someone falsely votebanned. There could also be an automatic kick for players who try to use the votemenu too many times in a specified time period.

Eggs

votemenu doesn't even have a cool down and doesn't work most of the time, resulting in people spamming it until the person they're trying to get is successfully banned
also it overlaps warden votes

Dusk

I support the full removal of votemenu (maybe streamline the reporting process or have more automated functions to compensate) because it's annoying.
+support
I honestly hate the votemenu system on any server because it always gets abused at some point.

This suggestion applies to all jailbreak servers

I believe that there should be a minimum hours time to be able to use votemenu. This would prevent newer players from getting someone falsely votebanned. There could also be an automatic kick for players who try to use the votemenu too many times in a specified time period.
+support
Earlier today 2 people constantly started votes till each of them were banned from blue. Honestly I want it to be completely removed or reworked.