[MOD] - xXxTeam Cancer 2xXx [18+] MLG

Joey

Current Version 1.0.2

SG is the first community that I am releasing this is so be proud of how cool and unique you guys are.

Hey everyone, I've been working for a few days on a sound mod overhaul that I think everyone will hate. This video is basically what you should expect from TF2 from now on if you use this mod.

Here's a download link:
https://www.mediafire.com/?89k4jpewye6jyno

I've been working on this for the past few days and am releasing it in beta. It isn't finished yet but I will update it regularly with new sounds. I am hoping to create an entire overhaul of the TF2 sounds.

To install, simply extract the .rar into the steam/SteamApps/common/Team Fortress 2/tf/custom folder and voila. This is primarily a sound mod so if you already have some custom sounds it will conflict. To uninstall, just delete the xXxTeam Cancer 2xXx [18+] MLG Folder from your custom folder.
I also have one set of footstep sounds within the files that is not automatically installed for various reasons. Do not use this if you need to listen to people chat in-game (i.e. Jailbreak). To install the footsteps, go into the xXxTeam Cancer 2xXx [18+] MLG/sound/player directory and extract the .zip entitled "extra cancer footsteps". To uninstall, delete the footsteps folder.

Version 1.0 Contains:
-New Menu Backgrounds
-New Menu Music (23 Songs)
-MLG Sniper DLC
-Plenty of fun, unique sounds :^)

Enjoy and thanks for using!

Last edited:

Barzola

Recognized Member
not enough sanic

also, snoop doge should be droppin that shit like its hot

the blunts should have fedoras on them