Moderators are Immature (RESPONSES)

One Up

Recognized Member
Well, for the most part people are reacting positively to this point accept for a small percent of peasants (@Granny_porky ). Well with all jokes aside, granny if I didn't notice you, you've done something wrong regardless of being here for 1 day or one year. Being that I'm feeling somewhat different... pushy almost, I'll take a different approach.

For the fraction of people who responded positively, you show the real maturity here. (@Comm @White @Dusk @Schultz @Javert and others)

For the fraction of people who have responded negatively, you attempt to display a position of power however, you fail. (I've already butchered this person so I'll stop.)

In response to @Sh1dowdude thanks, I'll try to do this more often. I've switched to playing CS:GO so I've been working on ranked.

Started from Silver 1 and made it to Silver 3 in two days. #StartedFromBottom

If you guys want to keep updated with my progress...
Check here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TheBestofStat-Trak
If you want live stats from me...
Check here: http://csgo-stats.com/TheBestofStatTrak/

Again, thanks guys for your support, at this point, I think I've mellowed out. Sorry @Granny_porky you made me salty. I wasn't expecting the original post to get this popular. This is truly a milestone.

Rei

Recognized Member
Now remember all staff, this is Intel's personal opinion, you do not need to respond to this unless you have something good or neutral to say.

Swishy

Recognized Member
Now remember all staff, this is Intel's personal opinion, you do not need to respond to this unless you have something good or neutral to say.
Ditto to that, everything that Intel types is a true matter of an opinion rather than judging and... he is in the end trying to improve the community by criticizing and offering suggestions NOT trying to start arguments. Show some respect. Thanks!

Glaze

Recognized Member
:°) My nose is a dot

Reactions: Rei

Kanvas

Recognized Member
Well granny hasnt been active recently, so that might be why.
But why is half the post about a csgo thing?

Just a nuetral comment, I respect opinions

One Up

Recognized Member
Well granny hasnt been active recently, so that might be why.
But why is half the post about a csgo thing?

Just a nuetral comment, I respect opinions

First: *Neutral
Second: I'm a very active person on this community and I haven't played TF2 in a while. People like @Comm have wondered where I was so I told them that I switched to CS:GO. The "Half-Post" is just a reminder and an announcement.