My Belief System

LeFrench

Recognized Member
This is essentially my belief system. A lot of people seem to be confused as to what I am. So. Without further delay, here you are.

Basically, I am a Marxist-Communist. I enjoy writing literature for Communists or Capitalists. Currently, I am working on a compilation of arguments from Capitalists. I am debunking them. Here is a taste.
Stalin and/or Mao killed millions.

How so?
A. Stalin caused around 600,000 deaths. This was grossly overexaggerated by authors and media in the US. People say he killed up to even 100 million. It's fucking ridiculous. Why is it that everytime someone commits a crime in Communism, it must be because they rejected their government? But when someone in Capitalism commits a crime, they deserve it?

It's a fucking cop out. Is it possible that they were criminals? Were rape, murder, terrorism, etc non-existence?

B. A famine in China means communism? How is it that an ideological system that preserves and shares food can cause a famine? A natural occurance. Why is it that when a natural occurance happens in communism, it's the government. But when a famine happens in Capitalism, the red cross gets involved. And everyone donates to them, even though the Capitalist government are the ones promoting the famine by taking away food from the innocent , poor farmers.

These are in NO WAY finished, so do not attempt to debunk them. It would be like judging a food based on the unfinished sample you were given.

So yes. I do indeed support Stalin, Lenin and Mao. Please refrain from calling me an evil and/or ignorant Communist. I hear that more than enough from the kids in the comment section of any and all of my videos.

Anyways. Politics aside. Lets delve into religion. Everyone's favourite topic!

I am an Atheist. I dunno what else to add here. So uhh. Here:
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ​

Please do not judge me on my belief system. We all have different beliefs and I do not wish to start a flame war. I just wanted to be honest and share my beliefs with everyone. I assure you when I am finished with my Ebook, this will be one of the first places I release it to. Anyways. Love you all :D.​

Veigar

Recognized Member
Your beliefs are nice, but I'm not sure that a TF2 forum is the place to seek attention for your belief system. I suppose this IS the "Personal Blogs" area, so I will allow it, as long as people don't start being fucking dumb about this. Conversations or mature debates pertaining to this, as long as the debates are consensual both ways, are fine, but no fighting and no shoving your beliefs down anyone else's throat. This goes for everyone.

Last edited:

LeFrench

Recognized Member
Oh my. I am sorry. I just thought I should clear that up because I said a lot of stupid shit back then. I even remember saying I don't know much about Capitalism. Which. I do know a lot about. Anyways. Toodles <3.

Ibram

Recognized Member
I believe that communism was a one, if not, the greatest system of government ever devised. The problem was that it was so poorly executed that it caused the deaths of many and made it look like some sort of dictatorship.

@LeFrench what do you think would of made communism seem much more tangible to others?

LeFrench

Recognized Member
The problem doesn't lie within Communism. It lies within the US's propaganda.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LeFrench

Recognized Member
It's no secret that the US was at odds with the USSR. The Cuban missile crisis is a huge example of propaganda and over exaggeration. The USSR threatened the US and got their way. It wasn't a huge victory like the US likes to paint it as. They both got what they wanted. The USSR wanted the US to promise NEVER to invade Cuba along with some other things. The US simply wanted not to be nuked. I think the US got the short end of the stick. Enough rambling. The US painted it as a huge victory to seem more powerful than the USSR, which we know is bullshit.

Plenty of broadcasts and books like the "Black book of Communism," which states that the USSR alone killed 120 million people. There weren't even that many people in the USSR at the time of Stalin. The deaths of the USSR was later debunked by Jason Unruhe. He pointed out that there were never any documents found of the 22 million deaths. Nor were there any documents banning religion, blah blah blah, you get my point.

For the sake of argument. Let's say there was. Why would it matter? Stalin didn't make choices alone. He was simple the Chairmen of The Committee which had NO real power. Just like the president of the US, he has to consult others before making decisions. And then they decide it on the Committee's votes. You know? A REPUBLIC.

I'm rambling now. Back on track. The US went through many campaigns to defame the USSR. Even to this day the UN will release videos defaming Cuba. They release pictures and footage from other CAPITALIST countries and claim that they are from Cuba and Vietnam. You get the gist.