My Introduction

Helvane

New Poster
Hello everyone! My name is Helvane and i'm kinda new here, I recently started playing on the freak fortress server. It would be a pleasure to get to know you all! :D

• I've been on steam since I was about six and a half years old and now i'm eighteen.
  • I own the Years of Service collector groups on steam. (I didn't actually make the official badges I just own the steam groups)
  • I've moderated for some older TF2 communities that aren't really around anymore such as Gray Mann Gaming's Slender Fortress servers in 2015 as well as Piemations/Flubber's Servers in 2016.
  • I really enjoy graphic design and photography. I usually make logos and discord emojis for some people I know.
  • I eat mostly salads.
- That's about it! Thanks for reading. :)

Fluquor

basically hitlerchan
Staff member
TF2 Admin
Your name seems to ring a bell, can't quite figure out what it is though. I do vaguely remember piemations but those were pretty long while back.

Welcome to the forums - hope you enjoy your stay :)

Gary

Recognized Member
Hey, there gamer. Good to see more people on the forums. Hope ya stick around.

39gmld.jpg

Pyrelancer

Recognized Member
Welcome to the group. Do you have any preferred subjects in photography? I like landscapes, plants and birbs, they cool.

If you ever need to know anything about the weapon stats or bosses on the FF2 server, feel free to ask.

Helvane

New Poster
Thank you everyone for welcoming me to the forums! :)

Welcome to the group. Do you have any preferred subjects in photography? I like landscapes, plants and birbs, they cool.

If you ever need to know anything about the weapon stats or bosses on the FF2 server, feel free to ask.

I usually take pictures of everything, I also have a drone where I take pictures as well. To make my all my photos more interesting I usually use photoshop to put vintage, retro, and fantasy effects.