my shitty resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Applesauce

Recognized Member
I've been a member of SG for just over a year now, and it has been decently fun as far as I can say. I've been through many many ups and downs throughout my time, with close friends, and admins, and acquaintances. My time being an admin has been quite short lived, seeing that I've only been apart of the staff since the beginning of July. I feel as if I moved way too quickly in the ranks, and there have been consequences because of it (outrages from members/admins, leading to permabans and unnecessary rulebreaking). This whole situation leaves me with a feeling of guilt, when I was practically dragged into it. However, I did feel the need to give Spec a hand server/forum-wise, as well as support-wise which wasn't possible with the limited powers I had as an SA(?). So that lead to the very quick promotions.
Nonetheless, I've made so many friends, best friends, skype buddies(@Katze @Pachi @Chinominican @Kaneki ), etc. I would like to thank you guys for helping me when wanted, supporting me when needed, and making me laugh for fun. You guys are probably my favourite people to exist, because everyone IRL sucks lmao. I know I wasn't on the best of terms with many people, probably my fault, maybe not. I've heard much from @Veigar regarding how I'm a self-centred attention whore who lacks common sense and the ability to be true to the ones who are close to me (lolsorry for accidently stealing your spotlight). I'd just like to say that the majority of the attention I have received (mostly latley) is unwanted/unneeded attention. I just liked playing the game modes and making new friends. Of course I have many regrets within my time at SG, some more personal than others, but I can't go back in time (cuz I'm not @Time Machine Master lol) to change everything that makes me feel how I do to this day. I feel as if doing this will benefit many people, and probably hurt few.
These are all thoughts that have haunted me, pushing me to pour them out into a resignation thread. The main reason I hereby resign from staff of SG is because I feel like I've changed as a person in the way of emotions, mentality, and reactions/ways of dealing with situations. I've gotten beyond close with Spec himself, and it basically ruined everything. Not because he's a bad person, or a bad friend for that matter, but he's taken up too much of my time and attention, leaving me to neglect all of my true friends who've gotten me to where I am today. And that is the main topic that has lead me to mass regret. All of these contributions have lead SG into segregation and as the more people we get, the more resignations flow in, it becomes less and less of a community where people just hang out and enjoy there time on our server chain. I feel like Pachi hit the nail right on the head in his own resignation thread: http://sg-servers.com/threads/farewell.2722/ .
TL;DR for all you lazy shits out there: I'm leaving because SG isn't the same, I'm not the same, etc. I love a lot of you guys, you should read the whole thread though because it's well written and took a lot of effort :<. Feel free to message me <3
Farewell, you may see me around on the servers still when I'm bored. I'm glad to say that I ended my time with SG at the very top (I knew I wouldn't last very long). I hereby resign from SG staff. In the end it's all just a game.

I'll end it with an inspiring quote someone near and dear to me once said, "Later nerd" - Pachi the pirate. "get dunked"- quote my husband.

Katze

Recognized Member
Moi aussi.

I see no reason to stay on this chain as long as the business mindset is maintained. This whole fuckin' community revolves around the popular First-Person Shooter video game Team Fortress 2. Why is everyone so serious and forgetful of how to have fun. I'm not the "serious admin" of the servers but I still regularly find myself not having fun. Video games were made to be fun. This is the problem.

quote my husband.
Fuckin' dibs fags

Deku

Recognized Member
I know we'll still talk but I will miss you from SG -cri-
Talk to ya' later, appleboss. B)

Veigar

Recognized Member
I've done nothing to publicly shame you, or anyone else. I have no idea why you would do the same against me. I never talk to you. I don't have you on my friends list. Anything you see or hear from others may be twisted or contorted to bend to what they want you to think. I don't believe I have told anyone you are an "attention whore" I have openly admitted to Spec about being jealous (I have major jealousy and abandonment issues lol) of your spotlight.

I have said probably one thing in private to you in an extremely heated group chat with Pachi and Spec, and I realize it was a bit extreme and distasteful.

But good riddance to a girl who publicly denounces someone who has never said such a thing.

Katze

Recognized Member
Anything you see or hear from others may be twisted or contorted to bend to what they want you to think. I don't believe I have told anyone you are an "attention whore" I have openly admitted to Spec about being jealous (I have major jealousy and abandonment issues lol) of your spotlight.
I saw it

lol nice try

Veigar

Recognized Member
lol he screen shares
thank u for trying to make urself look like the better person c:
So not only has my trust in everyone at SG been crushed to dust, but you still don't understand what I'm saying. I'm not trying to make myself look better? idk lol I'm a cool enough guy to not really care how I look on this shitty server chain forum anymore, honestly.

Ganging up on me with your white knight army, btw, isn't cool. I have NEVER publicly outed anyone, and not you, either. I have NEVER publicly shamed someone. That's what YOU'RE doing. What I say, what anyone says in private conversations that are unknowingly shared doesn't matter. You're the one being a bitch in this situation, bitch.

Like I said. Good riddance. :)

Applesauce

Recognized Member
So not only has my trust in everyone at SG been crushed to dust, but you still don't understand what I'm saying. I'm not trying to make myself look better? idk lol I'm a cool enough guy to not really care how I look on this shitty server chain forum anymore, honestly.

Ganging up on me with your white knight army, btw, isn't cool. I have NEVER publicly outed anyone, and not you, either. I have NEVER publicly shamed someone. That's what YOU'RE doing. What I say, what anyone says in private conversations that are unknowingly shared doesn't matter. You're the one being a bitch in this situation, bitch.

Like I said. Good riddance. :)
ok bye

Veigar

Recognized Member
What grade do they teach the Golden Rule in.

Just because it's private doesn't mean you ain't talking shit.
cabbage i talk shit about everyone
except for like
pachi
cuz who curr

edit: GOLDEN RULE??? hypocrisy at its finest. not sure if this whiny little girl would want to get ganged up on either by a barrange of whiteknights either yknow

golden rule and shit

Katze

Recognized Member
except for like pachi
False-dwight.gif

Veigar

Recognized Member
i recall you saying he was an "autistic fuck"
i said that to his face that isnt shit talk thats a straight up insult to his face what the fuck

also i find it cute how every time i post, the both of you answer at the same time. didnt realize how many dicks you had your mouth full of, apple

damn i wish i could be in your place

Status
Not open for further replies.