My turn I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarvie

Short version: heavy main, but I play all classes ( fairly well I like to think),. I'll be blunt: if you're from jailbreak: you'll never see me in your life. If you're from FreakFortress chances are you already know me. As my name surfaces in chat/voice chat many times a day, for better or worse. From KC Missouri.

Long version: I'm a tryhard. I like shooting stuff, leveling Australiums/stranges. Skill level: well, I already told you. I'm a tryhard I go all out probably 90% of the time. I've been around for quite some time I just never got involved in the SG community itself until maybe March-ish and even then I just talked with and befriended the god tier regular showing FF2 players and admins and what not on server. Even though most of them are leaving to go to another community now so...oh well. I still like SG FF2 so their loss I guess even though they disapprove of my choice. My general rule of thumb: you do you, I do me and we'll be fine. I will tell you, however, I don't take kindly to open, unrequested criticism, no matter if it's directed at me or not. Usually playing later during the day as I have a job as a software developer for a pretty up and coming company ( basically the Google of the medical software world), and probably playing with my friend Blackout- No matter if it's casual, Highlander or FF2. He's my oldest Steam friend.Married to Muu™ on FF2 so back off people. ;) Don't be Afraid to ask questions and I love helping people and talking. Oh, and my real name isn't Jarvie, you can check my steam profile for that. Steam ID: ARealHeavyMain (lol)
~ Thanks.

Last edited:

Wickednick

Recognized Member
You're the person who said I cant insult admins on the discord and said ff2 needs more admins

Good to see a new one, welcome

Zero1763

Recognized Member
Don't get me wrong, I'll admit, he's a god at FreakFortress and well, even vanilla TF2, but he thinks that gives him a license to enforce like he's some authoritative figure and has power over everyone. I'm sure hanging with merpy and yuki is getting to his head now. also Jarvie : Australiums ≠ skill. https://steamcommunity.com/id/ARealHeavyMain/

Last edited:

Jarvie

Honestly, I can't tell if you're legitimately trying to insult me, compliment me, or just looking for attention. So I'm just going to let this die off...

Jarvie

the opposite of what you should do if you wanna let it die
Well, seems to be working thus far. Ha. Even if it picks up again, what could he possibly do if I don't respond? Nothing other than make himself look like a dingle berry trying to...well do whatever he's trying to do to me or my reputation, still not sure. lol. ---more so if people know that the stuff isn't true anyways, not that I care a ton what others think about me.

Last edited:

Loki

Recognized Member
TF2 Admin
Well, seems to be working thus far. Ha. Even if it picks up again, what could he possibly do if I don't respond? Nothing other than make himself look like a dingle berry trying to...well do whatever he's trying to do to me or my reputation, still not sure. lol. ---more so if people know that the stuff isn't true anyways, not that I care a ton what others think about me.
you could always just ignore him by going on his profile and hitting ignore. fun fact it makes it so you cant see their messages

Wickednick

Recognized Member
you could've let it stay dead, but you just revived it again

last word yodahmm

Status
Not open for further replies.