Need a new anime

Kiro

Recognized Member
Just finished Code Geass, once I’m done with my emotional breakdown over it, I’d like some suggestions of anything similar to Code Geass or Kill La Kill. Hopefully I’ll get some suggestions of something equally as good. =D

Talkyfan

gurran lagan made me cry sad times

Mr. Burnham

Recognized Member
naruto=garbuto
no u. tbh, when Naruto was a young boy the anime was good. but was filled with fillers. And then he grew up, whoch the story progresses to him about his "powerful kyuubi inside his fuckin body. (That bitchass fox be as high as Burj Khalifa and it's inside the boys body?)". Then theres Boruto, the filler-filled shithead of an anime.

Talkyfan

Boruto is garbage i only watch it for literally everyone else besides the shitty main character

Kenny Omega

Recognized Member
Akame ga kill land of the lustrous seven deadly sins space dandy fma cowboy bebop blood lad infinite stratos high school dxd danmachi one piece fairy tail sailor moon and finally my hero academia

Last edited:

sapphire

Recognized Member
Code Geass wasn't that sad. He never really died and everyone knows that since the new season is coming out. Watch Tokyo Ghoul or Blue Exorcist or D r a g o n b a l l z / One Piece.

Kiro

Recognized Member
Code Geass wasn't that sad. He never really died and everyone knows that since the new season is coming out. Watch Tokyo Ghoul or Blue Exorcist or D r a g o n b a l l z / One Piece.
some of the deaths and plot twists still were a bit sad you have to admit.

Mr. Burnham

Recognized Member
KissXSis or Akisora. Top 10 best anime.

Zero1763

Recognized Member
Reactions: Ivy