New New Boss: Conductor from A Hat in Time

Last edited:

Ivy

TF2 Admin
Do you have the model and proper configs setup for this boss? I don't see a link anywhere.
I think it was more of a request to make than a premade boss, sooo...

@Lord Homicide @Bone take a look, will you?

Fluquor

Queen of Ice
Staff member
TF2 Admin
Oh, sorry, I thought this was a suggestion forum. I don’t have any experience with coding FF2.

Is there any way of changing titles?
No, your title is fine, just next time include that it's a suggestion or something like that, we do have content creators / modelers within the community so they may take notice and reply. If you would still like, I can change the title if you just reply with the new one.

I like this boss idea though, would agree that prinny machete would work better though.

Hey, I'd be up and or down to rig/set up this guy, as long as a model exists (Note: a model of him does exist here but I'd need to talk to the uploader beforehand)

I might have trouble with the rage weapon, but I'll see what I can do.

Also, @Cowser the Koopahog, could you give us a bit more info on the boss?
Like, does his rage just stun and give his guillotines, or does it cause players to taunt or some other third thing? Does his weapon cause bleed damage, or is it stock? etc.

Hey, I'd be up and or down to rig/set up this guy, as long as a model exists (Note: a model of him does exist here but I'd need to talk to the uploader beforehand)

I might have trouble with the rage weapon, but I'll see what I can do.

Also, @Cowser the Koopahog, could you give us a bit more info on the boss?
Like, does his rage just stun and give his guillotines, or does it cause players to taunt or some other third thing? Does his weapon cause bleed damage, or is it stock? etc.
A third effect it might have besides a stun and the knives is a knockback effect around him, as in the actual boss fight, if you are too close when he starts some attacks, he does a harmless knockback effect. Bleed probably won’t happen.