New changes to the site

Welcome to the newly upgraded site!​

Username changes
You can now change your username without contacting an admin. This can be accessed from your User CP at https://sg-gaming.net/account/.
You can only change it once every 14 days.

User profile banners
Feeling like customizing your profile some more? You can now add a user profile banner. Please keep in mind that the same rules apply to the banner as it does to your profile picture.

Rich text for statuses
You can now tweet or something with flair. Please avoid font 18 cyan comic sans though.

Suggestions voting
You can now up (or down) vote suggestion threads and ideas.

Guides
There is now a new view for certain sections. You are free to post your own and at this time this is enabled on the Guides section.

Reactions
You don't even need to type anymore.

Native audio and video embeds
You can now directly upload videos and audio clips natively. This is helpful if you need to file a report or just want to share media like you do on other platforms.

Signatures
You can now have images and other content within it. Please keep in mind the rules.

Here's some more stuff
Markdown and tables are now supported if that's what you need for your content.
Progressive Web App (soon)
Giphy integration (soon)

Last edited:

doomjuan

Baron

Recognized Member
User profile banners
Feeling like customizing your profile some more? You can now add a user profile banner. Please keep in mind that the same rules apply to the banner as it does to your profile picture.

Jeremy Clarkson Car.jpg

Ah, finally, I have a use for this Jeremy Clarkson picture.

brad

Welcome to the newly upgraded site!​

Username changes
You can now change your username without contacting an admin. This can be accessed from your User CP at https://sg-gaming.net/account/.
You can only change it once every 14 days.

User profile banners

Rich text for statuses
You can now tweet or something with flair. Please avoid font 18 cyan comic sans though.

Suggestions voting
You can now up (or down) vote suggestion threads and ideas.

Guides
There is now a new view for certain sections. You are free to post your own and at this time this is enabled on the Guides section.

Reactions
You don't even need to type anymore.

Native audio and video embeds
You can now directly upload videos and audio clips natively. This is helpful if you need to file a report or just want to share media like you do on other platforms.

Signatures
You can now have images and other content within it. Please keep in mind the rules.

Here's some more stuff
Markdown and tables are now supported if that's what you need for your content.
Progressive Web App (soon)
Giphy integration (soon)
Finally, I can update my name from Jenny tulls because I really don’t know why I made it this