New Graphics Card Troubles

Status
Not open for further replies.

spook

Hello, all. I have travelled to the "Technology" page to request help. I just installed my new graphics card and driver and once installed and I restarted PC the resolution was really bad and its kinda pixely and looks zoomed in but it is at the correct resolution. How does one fix?

Kirito-Kun

Recognized Member
Hello, all. I have travelled to the "Technology" page to request help. I just installed my new graphics card and driver and once installed and I restarted PC the resolution was really bad and its kinda pixely and looks zoomed in but it is at the correct resolution. How does one fix?
Uh, not good at fixing stuff but what is your HDMI cable connected to? It should be connected to your graphics card. Maybe try taking off the graphics card and putting it back in?

Lemmiwinks

I had this problem when I first built my pc but I figured it out quickly. if you are on windows 8 get that weird search thing on the right side of the screen to pop up and on any other operating system just press windows key, type in "adjust screen resolution" and set it to whatever your monitor is.

Hope that fixed your problem

EDIT:
If that didn't work this video might fix it if you are on windows 10,

Last edited:

spook

This is what it looks like and I've tried all that was said above

Attachments

• IMG_3185.JPG
    IMG_3185.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 352

Tricky

•~•
Just out of curiosity,
What AMD card is it?

And yeah, were you using a previous NVIDIA GPU?

spook

I tried and the same results happened. I even tried with my brother's 760 and it didn't work. It's like the drivers don't recognize my card is in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.