[New Map] jb_crossroads_final_fix

screechy

My second jailbreak map, this time inspired by the aesthetic of classic ROBLOX from the 2006-2010 era. This map is a tad small for now, but I plan on adding new areas and fun secrets as I go along. I have removed the mega-secret due to suggestions and the fact that it would be too easy to abuse. Hopefully I'll replace it in the future.

New update 4/28/2020: The map has been fully optimized, now with 1/3 the numportals and VVIS (even though it should've been this way to begin with). Hope you guys enjoy!

New Update 5/3/2020: Added theater! Get judged for your wonderful performance, or otherwise. Also fixed a bug where reds couldn't leave armory after breaking in.

New Update 11/18/2020: Added Nightclub and Minefield (may need some tweaking). This update can get you drunk and dead like never before!

New Update 11/20/2020: Added Cartride! Two even teams must race through concrete walls whilst on a continuously sliding cart to reach the end first! Also fixed most of the bugs that made this map a crippled mess. It should be playable at this point, and bugfixes will be rolled out if any more are discovered during regular play.

New Update 11/23/20: Added Bunnyhop! Traverse multiple blocks and reach the end without falling, idiot.

New Update 11/25/20: Added Pool and Jumprope! Also gave the map a breath of fresh air (literally). Put some more trees outside the MCA to reduce sniper sight lines (mainly for reds rebelling at the corner of the map).

Updated 11/26/20: Added Wall Game! Race in your karts to the end whilst a speeding wall comes your way. Don't let it catch up!

Final Update 11/28/20: Added arena, of which the scenery is based off of Sword Fight on the Heights. This will be the final content update for this map, aside from bugfixes and maybe some little extra things if I see fit.

Final Fix Update 12/09/20: Fixed a bunch of bugs and improved numerous things. Fixes listed on the GameBanana page.

This map features 20 minigames:
  • Deathrun
  • Theater
  • Pool
  • Bunnyhop
  • Sweeper
  • Nightclub
  • Minefield
  • Stairway to Heaven
  • Wall Game
  • Crash Game
  • Flood Escape (rendition on the traditional obby but with a twist)
  • Trivia
  • Tavern (Diner)
  • Fall Game
  • Jumprope
  • Cartride (Race to the end on even teams).
  • Box Game
  • Soccer
  • Arena
  • Knife Pit
Here is the Gamebanana page (Includes download and screenshots): https://gamebanana.com/maps/209127

2410bc00e4fd0f14adad4bed515ca96f.jpg

85680d417747226704c193b546e36d41.jpg

c8a686fb4e434723f81ad1cdf0c6486f.jpg

e7ff34fac168d27d780cdbe80a80aadb.jpg

Edit: Map still needs optimization fixes, working on those now.
Edit 2: Map has been fully optimized!

Last edited:

Bray

Recognized Member
TF2 Admin
Seems like a good map to take the now absent spot famouz leaves, I +support

Spicee

Holy shit the nostalgia, we need this, a good replacement for famouz

Last edited:

Pat

Recognized Member
When cross roads first came out/into the rotation, it was uuhhh not the best : (). But if everything's fixed i dont see why not add it back.