[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]=====================================[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]-Steam Profile Name: NinjaBladeElectric[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]
-SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53830917[/font]

-Your age: 19 (Immortal)[/font]

-TimeZone: Canadian/american Central[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]-When you are on our servers: I took a break for a few months for other things but when I returned I started playing on it for around 2-3 hours a day and I plan to go back to playing on JB for 5-6 hours a day[/font]
-Servers you are interested in becoming admin for: Jailbreak[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]More about you[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]*Where you live (Country)? Canada[/font]
*Do you have a microphone? Yes but I rarely use it[/font]

*Why should you be an Admin? I believe my intelligence mixed with my rationality makes me a good candidate. I plan on keeping order and pretty much insta banning or kicking anyone breaking a rule that calls for that treatment. Late at night if it is just my friends and I, I will let things slide, such as freekilling each other. If a outside person comes on I will return order to the server. I don't mind being freekilled to be honest, I don't rage or get mad over it. When people freekill other people on the server is when I get frustrated and angry over it.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]*Do you have past admin experience? A few servers that belonged to my friends and I had owned a few gaming communities. I have been admin on some sites but nothing too important. [/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]
*Do any other existing Administrators support you? I believe: Practical problems and maybe madame rash. Also all the ones that say so in this threads post area. [/font]

[/font]

Kris18

Recognized Member
NinjaBladeElectric said:
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]-Your age: immortal[/font]

That right there. No. And your terrible formatting didn't help either.

SG l MagicalBurger

Recognized Member
Never seen this guy.

DragonShock

Recognized Member
Kris18 said:
NinjaBladeElectric said:
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]-Your age: immortal[/font]

That right there. No. And your terrible formatting didn't help either.

He is 19, his old name was SwiftFortress2 and his old application was denied.

Sent from my Raisin using Tapatalk

XKirby

Recognized Member
I'm not gonna say "No" right away. However, I suggest you stop messing with forum colors and post formatting for a little while. The format of the original post is too far spread out. Take your TWSS jokes elsewhere.

I honestly think he's trying to be a good candidate, but I'm gonna say neutral support for now solely based on how he's posting in the forums. It's not terribly annoying, but it IS hard to read.

LeFrench

Recognized Member
SG l MagicalBurger said:
Never seen this guy.
Different username I went under Le French Spy and Swiftfortress2 a looooonnnngg while back. I know practical and madame

XKirby said:
I'm not gonna say "No" right away. However, I suggest you stop messing with forum colors and post formatting for a little while. The format of the original post is too far spread out. Take your TWSS jokes elsewhere.

I honestly think he's trying to be a good candidate, but I'm gonna say neutral support for now solely based on how he's posting in the forums. It's not terribly annoying, but it IS hard to read.
When I was actually making it, the spaces were so much better looking. When the actual product came out it became the huge fucking spaces. I will fix it.

MLGNRG

Recognized Member
i dont want to judge you because i havent played tf2 in about a month now(taking a break from the jailbreak drama), hwoever the times i have played with you, you were pretty quiet and dont seem to have the quality of helping the server or even the community for the matter out and seeing that your other account madean admin app and got denied was not too impressive, so im going to have to go with a mild no.

Sent from my MLG using Tapatalk

XKirby

Recognized Member
If that's what happened, then I apologize for the screw up. I still don't know you too well, though, so it's still gonna be neutral, although more towards positive support.

Let's see what everyone else says.

Practical Problems

Recognized Member
I knew him back when he was LeFrenchSpy. Pretty good guy back then, few issues with him but not bad enough to make me hate him. +support

Kris18

Recognized Member
Changing my no to a pretty strong no.

His posts are pretty annoying to me; he thinks he can deny applications, his posts can be painful to look at, he doesn't seem to have a clue what he's talking about regarding applications, and unlike Quote who usually posts images somewhat tastefully, his are never in good taste. (That last one I deleted the image; it was a trollface image larger than 1600x900 resolution.)

Seems like a little kid who possibly just discovered what a meme is. ("lel dae liek le me-mes?")

Considering denying this application outright (and I rarely do that, even rarer on JB apps), but I'll wait a little.

XKirby

Recognized Member
I'm kinda with Kris on this one now, his Forum actions are pretty annoying. Maybe he'll learn in time.

Kris18

Recognized Member
Not really getting much support and I already explained my stance, X agrees with me, etc.

Going to deny this one. Feel free to try again in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.