Should I continue the series?

• yes

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • no

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Recognized Member
Hello all, it's me, some asshole you probably don't even know. But that's ok, because I don't care who you are either!

So a while ago I had a mini series of threads (about 2 or so) that have gotten me in trouble. An example of this is Forum Discouragement (even though in the rules of the forums it's never mentioned at all). This lasted for about 8 months but it's water under the bridge now. I still don't like Yuki.

So now lets get down to brass tacks. This mini series was called Big Brain Biology/Ecology. I made the first one but it was completed deleted from the forums without any warning whatsoever so I'm sorry I can't give you the link. However, I do have the link to the second one https://sg-gaming.net/threads/big-brain-ecology-2-electric-boogaloo.9307/

Now the entire point of this thread is to get a consensus if the community would like if I would continue this series again (and hopfully I dont receive unjust punishment again).

Anyway, I'm excited to see the results and Happy Halloween to you all.

Wickednick

Recognized Member
Hello all, it's me, some asshole you probably don't even know. But that's ok, because I don't care who you are either!

So a while ago I had a mini series of threads (about 2 or so) that have gotten me in trouble. An example of this is Forum Discouragement (even though in the rules of the forums it's never mentioned at all). This lasted for about 8 months but it's water under the bridge now. I still don't like Yuki.

So now lets get down to brass tacks. This mini series was called Big Brain Biology/Ecology. I made the first one but it was completed deleted from the forums without any warning whatsoever so I'm sorry I can't give you the link. However, I do have the link to the second one https://sg-gaming.net/threads/big-brain-ecology-2-electric-boogaloo.9307/

Now the entire point of this thread is to get a consensus if the community would like if I would continue this series again (and hopfully I dont receive unjust punishment again).

Anyway, I'm excited to see the results and Happy Halloween to you all.
A quote from venom in a scene that made no sense: "Dont let them silence you, the greatest minds have been silenced" he still never answered that girls question

Dont let the man silence you 4k, use that big brain to educate us all

Zero1763

Recognized Member
Non-funded education program?
No thanks buddy, I don't plan on going to a
L I B E R A L C O L L E G E

Fresh n Fruity

Recognized Member
Is type two discouragement the cause of the shit thread problem these forums seem to have at the moment, Mr. Brain?
All the threads are appeals, reports, and other garbage; starting to get boring :v

Recognized Member
alright so the poll is in and it seems that over 80% of the community would like to see this so I'll do my best to deliver (after asking yuki for permission so I dont get discouraged again)