Nvm

Status
Not open for further replies.

SGl Atlas

Recognized Member
So I'm typing while I'm dead... From a freekill. This one guy just headshots me when I'm doing EXACTLY as told. And guess what? Nobody does anything. DubCat is on, but the freekiller was not slain at all. It took about 45 seconds until an engi rebelled and killed the free killer. I would appreciate it if I was freekiller less and rules run stricter. Even I was freekilled more than I freekilled when I wasn't guard banned. Please talk over this. Thanks!

Sniffles

Recognized Member
Have you ever just stopped to think: "Hey, maybe the admin didn't see me getting freekilled. I should tell him." There is a feature which you can use now to PM any admins in-game at the time of the "crime" per say to report any rules being broken, such as freekills.

Next time don't make a post in the heat of the moment, raging at admins who were most likely doing their jobs. If you feel an admin abused his powers in any way, shape or form there is a section for that but it's not here.

Last edited:

Nachös

Recognized Member
I can say this thread should be locked and Sniffles,I say you took this too damn well.That right there is some good handling of a situation. @Madame I know you stalk the forums pls close this.

or @Asu who ever get here first

Status
Not open for further replies.