Old school games

Sethy

What are the best old school games in your opinion?

Mr. Burnham

Recognized Member
The best old school game is Mario

Robely

Recognized Member
LBP2

I know it isn't that old but it was my chilhood. I remember playing LBP1 a LOOOOOOONG time ago and then flippped when the trailer for 2 came out. LBPK and LBP3 were ok i guess, not as good as 2 tho

Talkyfan

Best old school games for me are super Mario 64, Majora's mask for Nintendo 64 and Halo combat evolved on the xbox

spook

Playing some pokemon and mario party with boys on ds

and drawing dicks with your pen and sending it to your friend. best prank.

Crassus

Lego star wars 1-2 those games were dope on the ps2

Reactions: Ivy

Per[I]sh

I remember as a kid playing on GTA SA a lot, and when I say a lot, yes... GTA SA was my childhood actually and the funny part is that I haven't even finished the game properly

Robely

Recognized Member
But if we're talking about old games, then Sonic Riders on the Game Cube at my friend Guy's house. I didnt have any videogames at the time (forgot the year) but everytime I would head over to his house I'd always want to play it and we'd have to beg his mom to play on the Game Cube. Eventually we unlocked Tails and we would always fight over him. We ended up settling it with a game of rps and I won. From then on I would always play Tails and he would always play Sonic. Thats kind of when Tails became my favorite video game character, and he still is to this day.