PC vs. Mac.

Barzola

Recognized Member
The only reason why I want a Mac is too use it for it's music making programs, such as Logic X. Otherwise I prefer generic PC's.

MagicalPatties

Recognized Member
I geuse i would prefer pc because its better for gaming and other things, but macs are good for school,going to work on somthing with a friend or going to your friends house, so i geuse im saying that in my opinion macs are only good with mobile things, but i would use either one.

Keywest

Recognized Member
I don't like half eaten food, too wasteful.

Dr.Duck

Recognized Member
did you guys ever notice when you press shut down on a mac a window pops up for are you sure you want to shut down and it also says "reopen windows when logging back in" so technically MICROSOFT MADE IT and APPLE IS JUST A PIECE OF CXXP ( the phones are ok though)

Thresher

Recognized Member
did you guys ever notice when you press shut down on a mac a window pops up for are you sure you want to shut down and it also says "reopen windows when logging back in" so technically MICROSOFT MADE IT and APPLE IS JUST A PIECE OF CXXP ( the phones are ok though)
Google Translate couldnt help me find out what you are trying to say.
987a99b374.png

Ibram

Recognized Member
Google Translate couldnt help me find out what you are trying to say.
987a99b374.png
You know you don't have to be a complete asshole about people's grammar, because even I could see you are missing an apostrophe and you also need to use the verb 'to be' (are) in past tense as Penguin made his post before you. lmao xdd

Anyway, I believe PC is better. Macs are just over-hyped machines that are only so successful because of consumerism and the Apple brand marketing team shoving the device down everyone's throat.

Thresher

Recognized Member
You know you don't have to be a complete asshole about people's grammar, because even I could see you are missing an apostrophe and you also need to use the verb 'to be' (are) in past tense as Penguin made his post before you. lmao xdd
I dont care about grammar or spelling. I care about being able to read the post.

Mac is better for photo editing and compatibility w/ phones.
Windows has pretty much everything else.

Kris18

Recognized Member
I do expect a more coherent, readable post out of a moderator, but that doesn't mean you need to be rude about it, guys. If you tried for half a second to understand, it's really not that difficult. Unsure whether or not you guys deserve a formal warning/action.

MISERY<3COMPANY{YOUTUBE}

I can go for either, however I am on a Mac book air ;-;.... I see up and downs between windows/ PC and Macintosh(OSX) but in the end I'm just happy to be able to play a game with friends.

Time Machine Master

Recognized Member
When it says "windows" it means tabs, like safari or finder.

WesleyTSYW

Recognized Member
I have always thought of Linux as the customization PC, Windows as the gamer PC, and the MAC as neither. Just for working purposes only.