Pet Peeves

Ibram

Recognized Member
Share your biggest pet peeves.

Mine is when I try to make a bowl of cereal and find no milk

Ibram

Recognized Member
When people put threads in the wrong area.

How is this a game Ffs.
Last time I checked this was called Diversions and forum games, but it could also be a personal thread. But I thought it would seem outta place.

Kris18

Recognized Member
This thread fits.

My biggest (I think) pet peeve is ANY sort of cleaning up after others (based on their laziness, incompetence, or carelessness) and my job in small part requires just that. But that's fine.

Ibram

Recognized Member
This thread fits.

My biggest (I think) pet peeve is ANY sort of cleaning up after others (based on their laziness, incompetence, or carelessness) and my job in small part requires just that. But that's fine.
What a coincidence :p

Katze

Recognized Member
My biggest pet peeve is carrying other people, whether it's in video games, or school group projects (mostly school projects). If you can't handle a little bit of responsibility and work, then stop feeding off of my efforts. It only pulls everyone down as a whole.

Nachös

Recognized Member
My biggest pet peeve is helping the handicapped.It good and all and I like but it becoming a habit.This me *sees handicap person* 3....2.....1 "Hello Sir/Miss(es),How can I help you?"

Srsly Mank \/

Last edited:

Manks

Recognized Member
When people don't space after punctuation. ^^^^^^^

Yes 'srsly' it's a pet peeve.

Last edited:

Aerodynamic

Recognized Member
My biggest pet peeve is when people open a refrigerator and stand there for 10 FUCKING MINUTES saying "Oh, I think I'll have this on my sandwich and I'll have some lemonade and..." Meanwhile everything gets spoiled. People being my Girlfriend and Father

Defalt

Recognized Member
My Pet Peeve is people who stop talking mid sentence. Im usually annoyed by my mother.

Veigar

Recognized Member
Repetitive noises and people who continue whatever they're doing when told bluntly/asked nicely to stop. Also, something people can't help but it bothers me either way, people who sneeze more than once or twice. ALSO, people who eat with their mouths open or clank their silverware on their plates or whatever. Please go die.

Ibram

Recognized Member
It's funny how we sound like 60 year olds who have nothing to do but complain about the world

Last edited:

Defalt

Recognized Member
It's funny how we sound like 60 year olds who have nothing to do but complain about the world
Now you listen here whippersnapper! Back in my day to complain about someone we had to walk to town 15 miles, in the snow, then when we got to town we forgot what we were doing in town, and then we went back!

Aerodynamic

Recognized Member
Now you listen here whippersnapper! Back in my day to complain about someone we had to walk to town 15 miles, in the snow, then when we got to town we forgot what we were doing in town, and then we went back!
Now you listen here young-un, back in the day I had to walk 50 miles to post complaints on the forums, barefoot, in the snow!

Defalt

Recognized Member
Now you listen here young-un, back in the day I had to walk 50 miles to post complaints on the forums, barefoot, in the snow!
Oh please! I had to walk 78 miles in the snow naked just to edit this post so i dont get yelled at for thread derailment.

CrossaintBandit

Recognized Member
My biggest pet peeve has to be people asking me which color is this, so all I say is magenta with like green stripes or give them a list of colors and walk away, seriously being asked the same question every minute is annoying.