Pet Peeves

Applesauce

Recognized Member
My biggest pet peeve is when people talk over others, whether its in game or irl. Its plain rude, and irritating, especially when you were listening to the person who was talking originally then can't hear them due to the obnoxious prick talking over.

Veigar

Recognized Member
Reminds me, a HUGE pet peeve of mine is when I talk about something to someone who I believe is possibly listening, and they basically don't acknowledge the subject you're talking about and talk about something else. I don't care if you don't care about what I'm saying, at least act like you listened at all.

Yuki

Administrator
Staff member
TF2 Admin
Reminds me, a HUGE pet peeve of mine is when I talk about something to someone who I believe is possibly listening, and they basically don't acknowledge the subject you're talking about and talk about something else. I don't care if you don't care about what I'm saying, at least act like you listened at all.

Oh believe me, I know exactly what you're talking about.
So you see, I'm a nice person. What were you talking about again?

Veigar

Recognized Member
So you see, I'm a nice person. What were you talking about again?
35726556.jpg

Katze

Recognized Member
Adding the most infuriating scenario I've dealt with; unresponsive people.

I'm buying an Australium Scattergun from a fellow, after I drag 50 keys into the trade he goes offline and the trade is cancelled. I shoot him a PM and trade offer, he doesn't respond to either.

I see him start to play TF2, ask him if he's still selling me the scattergun. No response. He starts typing back a message, but erases it, so I know he's reading my messages. I don't want to be rude and but a different one, but he's driving me up the fucking wall, it's been almost 24 hours. I am irate O͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡╮༼;´༎ຶ.̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨.̸̸̨̨۝ ༎ຶ༽╭o͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡་

Veigar

Recognized Member
Just buy another one. HE'S the one being rude not responding to you when he clearly has been reading your messages. Also, tell him thanks but no thanks, and that you found a much better buyer anyway. Give him -rep. That's what I would do honestly.

Happened to me before a long time ago when I was buying some hat for a friend, I don't remember exactly what. Pretty annoying.

Billy

Recognized Member
People who are full of themselves and think they are above everything.
Look buddy I AM above everything... its a fact.

My biggest pet peeve is when your fridge opens your door while you are on the computer looks at you for 30 seconds. And leaves and comes back to repeat this every 10 minutes

ForceOfPain

Recognized Member
I despise flat out cockiness and way to over confident people , I don't mind people being confident and shit but don't take it to a whole other level.
Also I cant stand when someone lies when you already know the truth and they try to play it off but you know they're lying .

Billy

Recognized Member
I despise flat out cockiness and way to over confident people , I don't mind people being confident and shit but don't take it to a whole other level.
Also I cant stand when someone lies when you already know the truth and they try to play it off but you know they're lying .
Dont you despise me force thats rood. I hate rood