Pet Peeves

Paradise today on the forums...
FOR EVILLL

Aeon Neko

The Dark Lord said:
FOR EVILLL
Can there be more than two necromancers on a fourm? I'd perfer to be a Lich, though.

Katze

Recognized Member
Aeon Neko said:
The Dark Lord said:
FOR EVILLL
Can there be more than two necromancers on a fourm? I'd perfer to be a Lich, though.
Yuh, you gotta summon your own though. After you harness 5 thread necromancies you can. I summoned the Dark Lord, so I don't see why you can't summon a lich.

Aeon Neko

PhilbobTheSailor said:
Aeon Neko said:
The Dark Lord said:
FOR EVILLL
Yuh, you gotta summon your own though. After you harness 5 thread necromancies you can. I summoned the Dark Lord, so I don't see why you can't summon a lich.

But I am a lich...in some form or another. I think. Probably.

Katze

Recognized Member
Aeon Neko said:
PhilbobTheSailor said:
Aeon Neko said:
The Dark Lord said:
FOR EVILLL

Do you damn babies with your soul

If yes, cool you're lich
If no, cool, nuh.

Aeon Neko

PhilbobTheSailor said:
Aeon Neko said:
PhilbobTheSailor said:
Aeon Neko said:
The Dark Lord said:
FOR EVILLL

Do you damn babies with your soul

If yes, cool you're lich
If no, cool, nuh.
I think I make a bad admin. does that count?

Katze

Recognized Member
Pet peeve that can't really be helped: Walls of text, usually when 5002131208 replies happen in chains.

If you're a bad admun then you're not a lich you're a boose.

Aeon Neko

PhilbobTheSailor said:
Pet peeve that can't really be helped: Walls of text, usually when 5002131208 replies happen in chains.

If you're a bad admun then you're not a lich you're a boose.
cannot be helped, it seems.

eh. I think I can be a goodmin.

Kemuri_Fried

Recognized Member
Useless snipers missing and body shooting. Especially on MVM Pisses the heck off of me. I rather have someone else to have him/her occupying space for better players.

Katze

Recognized Member
Kemuri_Fried said:
Useless snipers missing and body shooting. Especially on MVM Pisses the heck off of me. I rather have someone else to have him/her occupying space for better players.
*coughsydneysleepercough*